Status
Not open for further replies.

muriarte

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2011
Monterrey, MX / McAllen, TX
Hi guys,

As I started vaping, many of my friends thought that since it worked for me to stop smoking a pack and a half a day, they should try it too, they asked me to hook them up with kits. Things started rolling from there and I started to sell kits in order to get my suplies cheaper.

I started favoring Egos, then went for the KGo, since I find that it has a better battery life and performance. I have to get a few more kits to replenish stock and I was thinking of getting some E Powers instead of KGos, since they use separate batteries. Which way would you go?

The KGos I can get for 45 bucks at Dark City Vapors and the E Power is 50 at madvapes, so there isn´t a big difference in prices.

muriarte

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2011
Monterrey, MX / McAllen, TX
Can't really compare, since I haven't had all of them, but I just ordered an E-Power. Mainly cause I like the concept of replacing just the broken part, and because it should stand up on my desk easier without falling over.

I like the same thing... Maybe I´ll buy a few to test them out.

familiarstranger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2010
OC, CA
seems like they've all got their uses.

I started with a regular ego, but once I got the twist I found I enjoyed my vapes better at 4.0-4.4. I picked up a Riva for cheap and that fits right into my sweet spot. I haven't tried the e-power, but if i was going to get a 3.7 device it would be nice to have the interchangeable batteries.

I know you didnt list it, but I really enjoy my Riva

Last edited:

j3000

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2012
Michigan
I love my kgo I wouldn't trade it in for anything, I was a 2 pack plus a day smoker for 20 years and with my Kgo I am on my 5th day analog free. It is simple no thrills easy to use and most ego add-ons will work with the Kgo. This is the one I telling all my friends to buy. I don't care about mods, I don't care about being able to switch voltages or anything like that. All I know is this thing works it is reliable and I will be a Kgo user till the day I die I won't change When I fine something I like I stick with it. Hell, I drive three hundred miles just to go to the same barber shop I been going to for 20 years...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread