Status
Not open for further replies.

ParrotLover

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2011
Southern California
Is there a price list and complete list if flavors somewhere? Sounds nummy! You could pm me the list or just point me in the right direction....im a nooby to this site:)

Hey Sha.... Welcome to the Hidey Hole! Your quest is over for finding yummy joose ;)

If you go to the KBV website homepage, scroll ALL the way down. In the lower right portion of the home page, click on 'All Products'. This will take you to the complete list of the yummy flavors. In regards to prices, the 15ml bottles are about 6.50 to 6.75. I believe the 30ml bottles are around 13.50 or so.

One of the really cool features I like about KBV is that you have the option of ordering 'extra flavor shots' on any of their jooses. Either way, you're gonna get some good tasting stuff!

Lastly, the KBV website is down for maintenance. You'll be able to see the exact prices tomorrow upon reopening.

Hope this helps!

ChrisKY

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
Jellyman strolls up to the Lake Fishigan U.S.A Bait, Tackle, & Joose Shoppe and peers into the darkened window... Cocking his head he listens for any signs of life... Slowly approaching the door he searches the ground for any tracks.. Reaching out his hand he jiggles the door knob: nope - locked!

"boB!!! You in there boB? Miss missY??? Anyone home??? I need my joose gosh darnit! I am almost down to some of that pukevapor.com stuff that danged ole blind fool Ciego sent out as Christmas gifts, like we did not all know he was just being a cheapskate and passing along his old stash.

boB Help Me!!! I need my Joose!!!"

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jellyman!! How ya doin'. Just peeked in m'sef to see if there was any comotion 'round the hidey hole. Looks might quiet. I'd send you some joose but all I got is zero nic n I knows you don't do dat. Blessings to you and Mrs. KY from yer ol' Preacherman. .... and to all the KBV fisherfolk....specially boB n yssiM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread