Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
A dank basement in SE Minnesota
** A lock clicks open and a door opens slowly, noisily on rusty hinges.**

Dang...this ol' radio studio looks like nobody has been here for awhile. Cobwebs, a discarded GreenCig, some empty VomitVapor bottles...and not much else.

** Blind fingers tentatively explore a familiar control panel. Switches are thrown, gauges light, needles begin to creep higher on dials as plate voltage in the old transmitter increases. Soon, warm hissy static fills the airwaves as the man, wearing only a black silk thong emblazoned with the KBV logo steps up to the ancient RCA ribbon microphone.**

Good Saturday Morning, Hiney Holders! This is your old buddy Mike Oxlong, invadeing your airwaves once again from the Divine 69.69, KBV Radio!

** A merry jingle begins to play, old-school style...**

"Mike Oxlong in the Morning!**

And yes it is... It's been many moons (yes, it's because of the thong) since I've graced your cochleas with my dulcet tones, but here I am, back and vaping like a madman...oh wait, I *am* a madman....

Thanks to the staff at Lake Fishigan Mental Hospital....er, Spa and Resort, I have returned a new man. Not like Chaz Bono...but a new man nonetheless.

I am very glad to see the good folks of Lake Fishigan are still more or less here. Hey BoB and IssyM., what's shakin'? Special shout out to Jelly Man and his long-suffering bride, Auntie M., Smoking Bullet, Razorandribbons, Wolfmemnoch, Doc, and all the new folks who have shown up here while I've been getting my electroshock....er, being pampered at the spa. I've missed you, my friends.

While I've been away, I lost 31 pounds and two pants sizes...none of my thongs fit me anymore, as I am now nearly down to being able to wear a Junior Petite size.

** Hits sound effect of laughter.**

Hope everyone is doing fine. This is Mike Oxlong signing off for now, but we'll meet each other soon at either the Fishin' Hole, the Novella or maybe PIF. Big smoochies before I go to our esteemed moderators.

** A warm hiss of static fills the air before the big 420, 510 and 808 vacuum tubes cool and the big, antique transmitter goes silent.**

** The door is carefully locked, and a lone figure clad only in a silk thong makes his way toward the dock, pausing briefly to sniff the posies and willows, the untamed rose bushes and the warm scent of vapor. And of course, the man falls off the dock. Again.**

Ciego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
Like this article on sitonmyfacebook. :D

Hello my Hiney Holders! My moufff is numba fwum da nobacaine cuv my denfwist put in a new toof. Vaping the tasty and oh-so-satisfying Nutty Uncle Astroglide....er, KY....er....

Now, where did I put that E-Z-Thong Repair Kit (as seen on TV)? I just had a back-strap blowout. Must have been the Mexican food for lunch.

<burp>

Ciego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
Oh No!! I just put the last few drops of my delicious KBV Waffles (extra butter & syrup) into a cartomizer. I still have a gallon of joos to vape up, and can't buy another bottle of Waffles. Oh well...thank goodness I have many other KBV flavors to enjoy. Revisited Peppermint I.C. - Dang! That schtuff is wonder-riffic. :D How do they do that? I mean, I'd guess peppermint wouldn't be too tough to formulate, but with that creamy, icy back? WTF? (not the juice).

I am so happy! It's Thong Season again!! Yippee!! I planted a bunch of confetti flower bulbs a week ago, and they've sprung from the soil like a morning woodie. The tulips are in bloom now, so beautiful. Lilacs should be popping soon as well.

I just put a vase of roses on my piano. Mrs. Ciego was so happy that she put tulips on my organ.

ChrisKY

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
Oh No!! I just put the last few drops of my delicious KBV Waffles (extra butter & syrup) into a cartomizer. I still have a gallon of joos to vape up, and can't buy another bottle of Waffles. Oh well...thank goodness I have many other KBV flavors to enjoy. Revisited Peppermint I.C. - Dang! That schtuff is wonder-riffic. :D How do they do that? I mean, I'd guess peppermint wouldn't be too tough to formulate, but with that creamy, icy back? WTF? (not the juice).

I am so happy! It's Thong Season again!! Yippee!! I planted a bunch of confetti flower bulbs a week ago, and they've sprung from the soil like a morning woodie. The tulips are in bloom now, so beautiful. Lilacs should be popping soon as well.

I just put a vase of roses on my piano. Mrs. Ciego was so happy that she put tulips on my organ.

This explains your Rosy disposition today! Bad luck on the joose... I was out of my Caramel Cappuccino until yesterday - I truly horrible ordeal. Just got in 6oz and already getting an order together. Never enough KBV joose on hand.

ChrisKY

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
I thought I had REALLY messed up! It's been a rough couple of vaping weeks at the Jelly House... I actually RAN OVER an ounce of joose a week back and last night I was filling a tank of 555... it was about half full and I had a minute, so I grabbed the bottle and proceeded to top it off. As I am pouring, I notice that the joose is tan, not clear... Oh crap! It was Mrs Jelly's V spot, NOT my 555. Not. My. Month.

I had consigned myself to dumping & new carto - But, surprise of surprise it's pretty danged good! Vanilla tobacco! I think I am going to mess with this a bit... 50/50 is a bit strong on the vanilla, but maybe 70/30.

Although NOW, I look like I am packing Ol time dynamite bomb. 4 tube mods in my back pocket! Caramel Cappuccino, Nutty Uncle KY, 555, and now the 555 vanilla! Geez

Ciego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
This explains your Rosy disposition today! Bad luck on the joose... I was out of my Caramel Cappuccino until yesterday - I truly horrible ordeal. Just got in 6oz and already getting an order together. Never enough KBV joose on hand.

See, I was trying to reply to your post about accidentally combining 555 with V-spot, but here we go again, fighting the BBS system. :mad:

Re: Combining flavors. Welcome to my world, Jelly Man. :lol: I don't know how many times I've grabbed the "wrong" bottle, even if it has been marked in braille. I guess I'm just too dang eager to vape that good stuff.

Some interesting flavor combinations have resulted. Most are tasty, if different, but a couple have been...well, VomitVapor. Not often.

Some interesting combinations that I've come up with by accident:

Marion Berry I.C. and Strawberry Slice Cake....this one is really good!

Caramel Cappuccino and Aunt M.'s coffee...mighty fine!

Peppermint I.C. and Jamaican Ginger Mint....yeccch.

Johnson Creek Vanilla Pure VG formula and some orange-tasting stuff...pretty good, like a DreamSicle on steroids.

Ntty Uncle Ky and real K-Y jelly....okay, just kidding about that one...

Actually, I maintain a couple "slop jars" where dibs and dabs of juice end up. I came up with a pretty decent menthol by combining the dab of Vape Placid I had left over with some Dekang Hilton, into which I had dissolved a few pure menthol crystals, then added a mint vape from some off-brand (not mentioned here, but Freedom is part of their name...)

I also briefly had a bottle combining cherry colas, colas and a dab of Dr. Pepper flavored vape. It was good!

Waste not, want not....right? :lol:

ChrisKY

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
See, I was trying to reply to your post about accidentally combining 555 with V-spot, but here we go again, fighting the BBS system. :mad:

Re: Combining flavors. Welcome to my world, Jelly Man. :lol: I don't know how many times I've grabbed the "wrong" bottle, even if it has been marked in braille. I guess I'm just too dang eager to vape that good stuff.

Some interesting flavor combinations have resulted. Most are tasty, if different, but a couple have been...well, VomitVapor. Not often.

Some interesting combinations that I've come up with by accident:

Marion Berry I.C. and Strawberry Slice Cake....this one is really good!

Caramel Cappuccino and Aunt M.'s coffee...mighty fine!

Peppermint I.C. and Jamaican Ginger Mint....yeccch.

Johnson Creek Vanilla Pure VG formula and some orange-tasting stuff...pretty good, like a DreamSicle on steroids.

Ntty Uncle Ky and real K-Y jelly....okay, just kidding about that one...

Actually, I maintain a couple "slop jars" where dibs and dabs of juice end up. I came up with a pretty decent menthol by combining the dab of Vape Placid I had left over with some Dekang Hilton, into which I had dissolved a few pure menthol crystals, then added a mint vape from some off-brand (not mentioned here, but Freedom is part of their name...)

I also briefly had a bottle combining cherry colas, colas and a dab of Dr. Pepper flavored vape. It was good!

Waste not, want not....right? :lol:

A true "All-sorts" jug! Lol... I used to do that a lot before I found KBV, but most of their flavors are perfect as they are so I do not mess with them. After this little experiment - I might try a few more.

Skeeterkck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
U.S.A.
NO activity here for days now, wow!!!! Where did everyone go? Well I needed to post to say that I just ordered 4-30 ml bottles of Cafe Latte. I can't wait for their arrival. Until then I continue to vape my Candy Bar, sooooooo sooooooooo yummilicious. Now I have a question for all. After I have had the joose for over a year, does the nicotine diminish in strength????? I still hthat I ordered last August.

I miss everyone here at the Hidey Hole. Got alot of issues going on with my husband with his heart. Tomorrow (Wednesday May 15th) they are implanting a pacemaker in for him. June 8th he is getting his corroded artery cleaned out on the left side that is 90% blocked and the right side is 100% blocked. After that he is getting a cardiac Ablation done for his heart and then after that will be surgery to put a stent in his head for the aneurysm that he has.

So with all this said, please pray for him and I hope to have a new man after it is all done. Thank you all in advance muahhhh.

Hugs to all,
Skeeterkck
:wub:

CALLING ALL KBV Fisherfolk... Please check in and say Hi! We miss you...

Accounted for, call off the APB :p We'll be relocating around the end of the month, and that is the reason we've been scarce. No worries, the Lake comes with us (the thongs have yet to be determined).

We close on a Home on the 15th, I figure it'll take 2 weeks to get the mixing facility up and inspected so we're planning to shut down for a week around the end of the month. We'll announce beforehand here, our forums, and in a newsletter the exact date when we know. We're also looking at a retail location close to there around Fenton MO

Good to see Chri and Y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread