Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
Great looking case Dalton buddy! I want one for my two ssggts's now........

LOL Thanks. Its so simple to make it's sick. There were only 2 hard parts about it, i.e. lining the inside of the tube with adhesive backed velvet, and cutting the holes for the button and window. Carbon Fiber feels so light and thin, but that stuff is STRONG, and wrecks a Dremel. I had to recharge the Dremel about 4 times to finish it.

UA72Riddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
Griffin, GA
Can someone please tell me a good KBV tobacco to add to my order? I don't do a lot of tobacco flavors, but I keep some, at higher nic, for those tough times. I'm running low and wanted to add some. The tobacco flavors I have tried from other vendors have been USA Mix and Blonde Honey. I need this to be one to kickbass the cravings.
Thanks

KBV RY4 is the best I have tried by far.....I need to try Vape Placid again...but didn't care for it the first time around.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Just stoppin in to say hello to everyone from Sunny Florida Keys! :)

Was excited to be coming down here to work through the winter....now I think I would rather be cold and see some snow! Hotter than the deepest pit of hell down here!

They need any Commercial Vinyl Hangers? LOL. I hate the winters up here.

@mini_art, Naples is one of my favorite places. It is just beautiful down there. I almost moved there to become a cop thirty years ago.

mini_art

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
Florida USA
More vinyl then you would think actually. On the older buildings especially . Quite a lot on Marco Island too. Mostly concrete and stucco on the new ones and yes , this is resort hotel heaven so I am sure there are some looking for vinyl hangers lol.

Naples is pretty , and great in the winter. but the summer here , well lets just say you can keep it LOL.

WolfMemnoch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
Florida
Morning Ciego, skeeter, CD, Mz. Bonnie, Wolf and to all the hidey holers that I missed...

*wavies* Heyoooo!

Would have replied sooner, but a power outage took us out for a few hours. According to the FP&L auto call back, a critter took out the power to 1500 residents.

Naturally due to my over caffeinated, GBC & OMG (yes the joose) joosed artistic brain, I didn't immediately think of a smaller varmint. I thought about an alligator chomping away at the power line with birds sitting, open eyed in shock watching. :facepalm:

Edit: Added quick doodle.

Attachments

• FPL Alligator.jpg
    FPL Alligator.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
*wavies* heyoooo!

Would have replied sooner, but a power outage took us out for a few hours. According to the fp&l auto call back, a critter took out the power to 1500 residents.

Naturally due to my over caffeinated, gbc & omg (yes the joose) joosed artistic brain, i didn't immediately think of a smaller varmint. I thought about an alligator chomping away at the power line with birds sitting, open eyed in shock watching. :facepalm:

Edit: Added quick doodle.

lmao!...........

tigerlily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2010
Oklahoma
First of all, let me say that I am already a KBV fan, totally addicted to RKT. I'm anxiously awaiting the reopening of the store tomorrow and plan to order more RKT. I'm kind of in the mood to try something new though and wanted to get some honest opinions from the experts on this thread, :).

I've heard a lot of rave reviews about OMG (yes, the joose) and was thinking about trying it out. The problem is I've seen some reviews that said it had a coffee flavor to it. I love to drink my coffee in the morning, however I do not like coffee flavored vapes. Other reviews I've read have not mentioned the coffee flavor. So I guess my question is....does OMG have a coffee flavor to it?

WolfMemnoch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
Florida
I've heard a lot of rave reviews about OMG (yes, the joose) and was thinking about trying it out. The problem is I've seen some reviews that said it had a coffee flavor to it. I love to drink my coffee in the morning, however I do not like coffee flavored vapes. Other reviews I've read have not mentioned the coffee flavor. So I guess my question is....does OMG have a coffee flavor to it?

I just recently got it myself and sort of asked myself why I didn't sooner because I literally said OMG when I first tried it.

That aside, to me, when i first tried it, it kind of did have a flavor that could be misinterpreted as a coffee, but not really. I don't actually get a coffee flavor if there is supposed to be one, I do get a super super super sweet toffee flavor with maybe a caramelly kind of chocolatey tone to it. Seriously, smelling this stuff from the bottle you wonder how it's not a solid shoved into the bottle, it is that SWEET smelling.

Last edited:

chimney55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2010
NW Arkansas

Ok, it took me a long time before I would try the OMG joose as well. I couldn't find out what was in it and I thought that it was supposed to be a "tobacco" vape. I had heard the coffee thing as well as chocolate and toffee. I found out that I was a difficult customer with another vendor because I found out that if it had chocolate in it, it tasted like coffee to me. But I finally decided to try it, I was like OMG (the joose, yes and no). I had tried the candy bar before--chocolate and toffee, and it was good. But OMG was what I was hoping that candy bar would be. I hope that this makes sense. Some people might be tasting the chocolate but thinks that it tastes like coffee. I don't think that it tastes like coffee for me but your taste buds might be different.

Christopherdav1d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Milford, CT
If anyone in the hidey hole world has GBC in 18-24 MG and you don't like it or want it hit me up with a PM. I vape 12mg GBC all day, but I am looking for a little increase in nicotine. There are certain time's of the day that I am having a REALLY hard time not SMOKING! I'm hoping that if I up my Nic a little bit this will help me. Let me know, otherwise I'll wait until the store opens and buy a bottle.

Thanks everyone,
Chris

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
If anyone in the hidey hole world has GBC in 18-24 MG and you don't like it or want it hit me up with a PM. I vape 12mg GBC all day, but I am looking for a little increase in nicotine. There are certain time's of the day that I am having a REALLY hard time not SMOKING! I'm hoping that if I up my Nic a little bit this will help me. Let me know, otherwise I'll wait until the store opens and buy a bottle.

Thanks everyone,
Chris

Wish I could help, but it looks like I only have about 15mL of it left to get me by until I have money to order more joose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread