Status
Not open for further replies.

Morfeeus

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Blue Springs, MO
I don't see any reason for them to have a Black Friday Sale. They can't keep up with normal sales as it is, why add more to it for less money. They are more than reasonably priced as it is. I would like to see them offer something like "Flavor of the Month" and maybe have it 10% off or something. I would also like to see them offer larger quantity bottles. I go thru probably 8-10ml's a day(damn DCC's eat the joose especially at 6v) so a 30ml bottle only lasts 3-4 days max.

ChrisKY

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
I have been working on boB for 4 oz bottle for a long time.... I think he is afraid I will just drink it!
I don't see any reason for them to have a Black Friday Sale. They can't keep up with normal sales as it is, why add more to it for less money. They are more than reasonably priced as it is. I would like to see them offer something like "Flavor of the Month" and maybe have it 10% off or something. I would also like to see them offer larger quantity bottles. I go thru probably 8-10ml's a day(damn DCC's eat the joose especially at 6v) so a 30ml bottle only lasts 3-4 days max.

Hi Everyone! I hope everyone had a great Turkey Day :) We ended up at families and just are getting settled in. I owe a bunch of people replies to PMs and emails and will get to them, just please be patient and I'll do my best to have all communication done by tonight and tomorrow morning.

I may have one last thing to do, I've been promising Bradley we'd go through this drive through light display, if that's the case then I may be a little late but just wanted to let everyone know the reason for the delay and our absence. We had a great time and hope you all did as well :)

<noting the buckets now ; -) >

UA72Riddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
Griffin, GA
Hi Everyone! I hope everyone had a great Turkey Day :) We ended up at families and just are getting settled in. I owe a bunch of people replies to PMs and emails and will get to them, just please be patient and I'll do my best to have all communication done by tonight and tomorrow morning.

I may have one last thing to do, I've been promising Bradley we'd go through this drive through light display, if that's the case then I may be a little late but just wanted to let everyone know the reason for the delay and our absence. We had a great time and hope you all did as well :)

<noting the buckets now ; -) >

Enjoy the time with your family....make the important memories.....otherwise you forget why you work so hard. :)

And that's experience talking.....remember I travel for a living...

We will be here when you get done..drooling for the joose fix! :laugh:

Ciego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
A dank basement in SE Minnesota
Gracious good day, Hiney Holders!

I just returned Friday from Costa Rica, and it feels so-o-o good to be back in the Dank Basement. :)

I originally had reservations to return home the 17th of November, but the morning I was scheduled to leave, I had what is called a T.I.A. - Transient Ischemic Attack, a precursor to a stroke. Docs told me that I couldn't fly home for at least a week, because cabin pressure changes in the airplane might have caused the stroke to actually happen. Made it home fine, but missed Thanksgiving by a day. Mrs. Ciego is very happy to have me home and in one piece.

Note to self: The next time I travel, I need to bring much more vaping stuff. I ran out of filled cartomizers by the end of day 6...leaving me nothing to vape for eleven days. Of course, went back to stinkies/.... logs/analogs...whatever you want to call the Phillip Morris death sticks. :cry: :(

I'm home now, vaping dat dere Mocha Ice Cream and again of the cigarettes. Just a nicotine junkie, I guess. I'm now hunting for the few bottles of zero nicotine level juices I have; doctors say I can't have nicotine, either. Can't drink, can't smoke and worst of all...can't make love. At least for awhile. Boo hoo!

I did manage to break in a few new pairs of silk thongs, though. In Spanish the word is "ilo," literally "G-string." Muy sexi, Mami'! I had a great time jamming with Costa Rican musicians, and brought back 5 pounds or so of the best coffee on the planet, IMHO.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. BoB and Missy, here's a belated toast to KBV and our continuing relationship/friendship, which I know will continue through the coming months and I hope, years. :D

Good to be back at the Hidey Hole, fo' sho'. :lol:

eyebedam

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Mt. Juliet TN
Geez man....have you checked out juice prices lately? KBV happens to the be one of the best priced and best juices out there...how low do you expect them to go on their prices? Be thankful for what they have and the prices they offer :)

Well honestly I didnt know, never tried there juice before & had no clue. Im actually buying the stuff for a secret santa present. Sorry if I offended the fanboys with such a rude question. Only reason I even asked was because thats all Ive seen was ads about sales, I hadnt even checked the site for prices when this was posted. Prices are great, Ill go drown myself now for the stupid question.

Morfeeus

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Blue Springs, MO
Well honestly I didnt know, never tried there juice before & had no clue. Im actually buying the stuff for a secret santa present. Sorry if I offended the fanboys with such a rude question. Only reason I even asked was because thats all Ive seen was ads about sales, I hadnt even checked the site for prices when this was posted. Prices are great, Ill go drown myself now for the stupid question.

Don't beat yerself up man, its just that we here at the hidey hole love boB and Missy and sometimes we can get a lil overprotective...lol

sophie_lapin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Awesomeville, FL
Reordered some more MAW Friday night... please oh please let there be some pecan pie in my vapemail package this week! I haven't baked any this season and really don't want to.

Question for you hidey holers:
I went to STL for the holiday week and when I returned, all the 16340's I left behind where flat. I know I had charged them all before I left. I had no idea batteries just go dead when not in use for a week?!?
Does that mean I have not been using fully charged 16340's ever, since I do not use them straight off the charger?

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
It IS normal that a battery will lose its charge over time. However, to go completely dead in a week seems fast to me. With that I have 2 questions:

1. How old are these batteries at this point?
2. When the batteries are fully charged, do you leave them on the charger, or take them off?

Reordered some more MAW Friday night... please oh please let there be some pecan pie in my vapemail package this week! I haven't baked any this season and really don't want to.

Question for you hidey holers:
I went to STL for the holiday week and when I returned, all the 16340's I left behind where flat. I know I had charged them all before I left. I had no idea batteries just go dead when not in use for a week?!?
Does that mean I have not been using fully charged 16340's ever, since I do not use them straight off the charger?

Ciego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
Buenos Dias, Hiney Holders!

Feeling better every minute that I am home here in the Dank Basement. Just ordered yet another thong...bright red...should be fabulous. Red thong, green nipple jewelry... I'm all set for the holidays. :lol: Oh, and maybe the Famous Mistletoe Belt; figure it out for yourselves.

The vape of the day is Monkey Bread. WOW!! (shouting intentional). I am *loving* this stuff. Nice, light cinnamon and caramel-like flavors, solid throat hit and it is *very* satisfying with my morning coffee. Costa Rican, of course.

I hope everyone here at the Hidey Hole has a blessed vaping day! Big shout out to the Bourbon Crew at KBV, especially the lovely, talented and ultra-attractive BoB. :wink: :lol: And of course the Mother Superior of the KBV Konvent, Sister Missy!

I'm out. Again, have a wonderful Monday!

Paul/Ciego

Ciego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
UA72Riddle:

I'd be happy to send you a sample of this Costa Rican Caricolilla coffee. PM me your addy.

Today being Cyber Monday, lots of e-cig vendors have huge sales going on. I'm heading over to VaporKings for 22% off their entire inventory, then probably to SmokeTech, then over to V4L...although their sale is kind of hinky. You get a discount chosen at random...they're calling it "Spin the Wheel" or something like that. Personally, I'd prefer a set discount instead of gambling on my order...but you could conceivably get 60% off your order. :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread