Kick Juice mint vs Cash True Menthol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momof3

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Midwest, USA
Has anyone tried both of these? How similar are they?

I've tried the Pure apple and Cash apple from PS and they were totally different for me. The Pure I liked, the Cash I swear has no apple taste. It tastes and smells more like vanilla. Not bad, but not applely at all for me. I've only tried the Pure menthol and it wasn't very strong mint IMO.

My neighbor bought Kick juice and her mint and apple are fabulous. Is the Cash True Menthol anything like the Kick juice mint? I mixed some of my Cash Apple with it and it was like vanilla/mint. I need some other stuff from Steve and was trying to decide if I should tack on the Cash menthol or just order Kick juice separate.

Momof3

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2009
Midwest, USA
Thanks so much. The Pure menthol was not one of my favorites. I thought it was okay, but kind of bland. When my taste buds came fully back, it was like ashtray with a hint of mint.

The Kick Juice mint mixed with the Cash Apple tasted like that Starbuck's vanilla mint gum. It was super minty and cool. She also has the Kick chocolate, coffee and some risky yuice I traded her. She didn't care for the coffee or chocolate as much, but started mixing it with the mint and says they're really good. It's one of those that will take forever to get out of your atomizer I think. But I really liked that strong mint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread