Status
Not open for further replies.

cubfanthad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
Rock Island IL
Just an FYI, got my Boge 2.0's a couple of days ago and I am officially converted, NO MORE atty's for me. I didn't think you could do better than dripping on a debridged atty - I was way way wrong and I'm sorry for even suggesting it to you or anyone else. I'm getting more vapor with these than I ever did with an atty.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Just an FYI, got my Boge 2.0's a couple of days ago and I am officially converted, NO MORE atty's for me. I didn't think you could do better than dripping on a debridged atty - I was way way wrong and I'm sorry for even suggesting it to you or anyone else. I'm getting more vapor with these than I ever did with an atty.

I went from carts, to cartos, then backstepped for a brief trial in dripping. Cartos are the way to go, as far as I am concerned. They just make sense.

As far as PG/VG ratios... They work great with a PG based liquid. So as long as your liquid has a similar viscosity, they should be fine. I have been using some WOWVapor juice, which I know is a blend, to some degree, and it works fine. I think you could probably get away with 50/50, without much trouble. but basically, the way i understand it, is the less viscous the liquid, the better able it is to wick to the coil, thus keeping it wet and burn free. if your juice is too thick, i think many use alcohol or distilled water to thin it out a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread