Kicked Mechanical Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
I own a Provari, but I have a kinda hard, dirty job, so I was thinking I could make something for at work. I just need a smart person to ensure me that this idea will work...
Untitled.jpg

The idea is the metal strip on the side will act like a switch when I squeeze it, but Im not sure if it will still work the same with the Kick module in there...

I also have this to sit on top of it: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...mmendations-provari-please-4.html#post6207233 Basically its a carto tank, but instead of a carto, there's a long extension, cut open, with a syringe needle connecting the center posts, with a notch in the needle to suck liquid up. At least that's what the hubby says. It's kinda like the Suckaton, except it's just a part that I can stick in a regular carto tank.

asdaq

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
poland, and the brassy lands of google
Ahh, now it makes sense. Sure it would work, except you need to get contact to the ground spring of the kick, which you could achieve by having a longer lip on the top metal cap so the kick is partially set inside the cap, or have a tab that extends down to make contact with the spring. I'm not sure which way would be easier or more attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread