Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Ok now that I have your attention the Buzz Pro is now available at Notcigs.com

Specs:

15 watts maximum power output
Wheel adjustable voltage dial ( like the Infinity )
Improved battery life 2 x 's avg. , we have a new controller that is MUCH more efficeint. avg. 15 hrs per charge
New finish , blasted finish with no knurling , it will improve the slip factor !
Uses same batteries as the original Buzz (16340 type)
3-3 to 5.5 volt adjustment
On / Off switch built into the bottom cap
New top cap design for a sleeker look.:vapor::vapor::vapor::vapor:

buzztty.jpg

100_0559.jpg

100_0536.jpg

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Got mine in the mail yesterday and so far so good! I did have a question though. Is there an on/off feature or is the little red LED supposed to stay on all the time?
It stays on , there is a switch built into the bottom , turn the bottom cap 1/4 - 1/2 turn it should go off , some of the chrome ones are not always working , if so let me know !

I have a question on the adjustable wheel, does it just spin very easily or does it click into place at each different setting ?
it just spins , it should have some resistance to it . the Green/Yellow / red spots show you the setting , Green = 4 volts , yellow = 4.5 volts , red - 5 v

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Yea i was thinking that was how to do it. I do have the chrome caps and if it gets the littlest nudge when the LED is off, it turns back on. Other than that props to an awesome mod!

thanks Tone ! we will have a fix for that very soon , the Beta test units we made worked perfectly !! some of the production ones not as well so we designed a new bottom cap that WILL work every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread