Kilo premium e-juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim_man

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2012
MA
was one of my favorites until I found out it has a lot of 2 3-pentanedione. Just to be safe I stopped vaping it.

kilo-dewberry-cream.png

bpurtell89

Aug 16, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
was one of my favorites until I found out it has a lot of 2 3-pentanedione. Just to be safe I stopped vaping it.

kilo-dewberry-cream.png
Well thank you for that information sir, I will vape this bottle as if it's the last bottle of it I'll ever vape and well, it will be my last bottle lol. For craps and giggles what are your other favorites? This shop has a TON of premium lines. They don't mix their own just carry vendors

tim_man

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2012
MA
dewberry cream was definitely one of my favorites along with some of the other kilo products--cereal milk and tru blue. Since I only found out the other day about high levels of diketones in kilo's eliquid, I really don't have too many other favorites currently since their products were my go-to all day vapes. I did just pick up some new juice from moutainoakvapors.com though --so far I like their creme de la crema series, but I haven't tried everything yet.

By the way, even though diacetyl, pentanedione and other diketones are supposedly bad for you, they are probably still a lot safer than smoking cigarettes. So it's your call if you'd like continue vaping dewberry cream. I just bought 120ml of it along with cereal milk from kilo last week. I'll probably vape them still, but just not everyday, all day like how I used to. I guess moderation is key here.

If you're interested in finding vendors that don't use diketones in their juice, there are a couple of threads in this section that have an on-going list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread