Kinda...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modrod.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
AZ, USA
I took time to chill Mod, after ECF posting that stacked batts would KILL you I had it for a while , working on new stuff and stocking up on things now. gettin back to work as it were ,.
Yea, that was a rough time. Glad you're back at tho. I always look forward to what you have up your sleeve.

Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV
I must have missed that one. Funny Ive had stacked batts in my infinity for 3 almost 4 years? Its killer but I dont think thats what they meant. Things get very clicky in the ecig world it seems based on fads, vendors and reviewers, and that seems to cause a lot of misinformation and tension. I remember back in the day a couple of the guys from the vape team were at each others throats, knocking each others preferred vendors and devices just to get at each other. I remember all the hype behind the EG and a few jabs directed at notcigs. Yet the VVPV is amazing and the EQ?...........well it happens. Vape what you like, buy from vendors you know and trust, and let others do the same.

I took time to chill Mod, after ECF posting that stacked batts would KILL you I had it for a while , working on new stuff and stocking up on things now. gettin back to work as it were ,.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread