Knowledge~Plus Free Giveaway@GloryVapes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattBott

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Entry 2
-I assume these aren't joyetech eGos. I'd like to see the manufacturer's name in the description somewhere.
-I have a real pet-peeve for bad looking websites that are hard to read / navigate ... you isn't one of them. Good job!
-No juice! Freshness makes this difficult, but offering juice with a starter kit for a new vaper may be a "deal or no deal" situation. I know when I started, I didn't want to order from two different sites. Maybe get with VaporBomb and see if you can include a 10+ml bottle with your starter kits.
-If you're doing the atomizer / cart thing, you'll probably want to carry some atomizers!
-One last thing, drip tips for the clearomizers that you carry, since (I believe) they are screw on, not 510.

lettucehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Indiana
1)

Thanks so much for the game and allowing us to have input on your site!!

I'm slowly making my way through the site, but I'm confused about the kits -

I'm sure sure that it's very clear what the difference between what comes with the 'eGo' kit and the 'eGo-T' kit. Both mention the 3.7V batteries, 5 cartridges, 2 atomizers, and the chargers.
So I'm not sure what the difference is - and that could be confusing to new vapers who don't know what to buy.

Also, I love the eGo-Q kit and I could see this becoming a great seller - GREAT price for the kit!
I just think it would be nice to know what the Ohms of the included CE4 Clearos are.
Also, in the description of what is included in the kit, the batteries are called 'King style'. I'm not sure what this means.
I know there are eGo-K batteries, but I think those are the laser engraved ones.
You also may want to mention (from my understanding) that the eGo-Q batts are 4.2V when fully charged and decrease to 3.6V over the discharge of the battery.
Personally, I like about 4V batteries and I like that the eGo-Q has a higher voltage when fully charged.
Also, a vaper may need to know that the eGo-Q does not have regulated voltage (that I know of) and will drop voltage as the battery is used.

lettucehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Indiana
2)

I actually REALLY like the look of those CE5+ clearos - but I'm actually a little confused to what they are.
I've seen CE5s at other vendors before and they are more like what you call the CE4s with the top wicking system but with replaceable top coils.

What you call CE5+ may need explanation as to their maker and method of wicking/vapor production. I haven't seen similar clearos before, which also bring up some concerns as to the availability of replacement coils. Are the CE5+ replacement coils only available at your store? Not that that is bad, it just would be nice to know.
And, considering it looks somewhat unique, I would be interested in reviews of the product. How is the vapor/any leaking issues/etc.

I've always really enjoyed bottom coils and would be very interested in these given more information and reviews...

All in all, I think you have some very nice products and some that are very intriguing - particularly that CE5+.
I'll be keeping an eye on your site to see how it develops what what new products you offer!

Oh! And, of course, discount codes and/or contests always keep up interest in a site! :2c:

Good luck and thank you for the chance at a great prize!!!

:thumbs:

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Lol well hopefully i survive all the tearing apart

Not an entry: YOu wouldn't have asked if you couldn't take it. :) I think it's great that you asked. It shows you want to be the best you can be, and you want to know what your customers want.

Hey, I know plenty of businesses that started off small. Have lots of friends who did it that way. What some people don't GET is that, it's not being large that keeps ya in business. It's pleasing your cusotmers.

Most of the friends I spoke of, grew larger pretty quickly. Because they delivered great service for what they did.

Good luck to you, you will do fine.

People who have never run a biz don't understand about inventory. The way this vaping thing is changing, only the biggest guys can order everythign......cause you get stuck with it a month later when the next big thing comes along.

I think finding a niche is where it's at. For some vendors, that's VG only juice. For others, it's the PERFECT start-up newbie place. Right now, I'd aim for that. since your kits are so well priced, like somebody said, they'd get a kit for mom or for relative, etc. Just start one place.......and do the best at THAT. Then, you move on to bigger if and when...........

Last edited:

sportfury

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2012
Indiana, USA
Very interesting contest. . :thumbs:

I can see that you are already adding stuff :thumbs:

The only thing that I would like to see (has been mentioned). . I tend to buy kits for other people (including family) and I like your eGo Q kits but I don't really care for the ati/tank style kits and I have found that most new vapers tend to have trouble w/ these style kits (some like them and continue using them). . Would be nice to see other color batt's w/ the same kit as the eGo Q.

we are going to be getting a shipment of kits and give them to local veterans at the veterans hospital and other venues locally trying to help out those who help us everyday....im a firm believer in helping out when you can ...Thx for all the comments!

To be honest I have been looking for a few eGo kits and after reading that I will be buying the kits from you and a like on FBook. Awaiting payday ;)

Jay

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Welcome to ECf and I have been checking out your site. Looks great and thanks for the contest.

ENTRY #1

1)As your your prices i think they are great. Nice to be able to buy a started kit for a friend or family member for a great price. Wish i found prices this good when i started vaping.

2) Nothing I would change exactly but I would definitely add some more items. Juice, for one would be great. When buying a starter kit it is always nice to be able to buy everything you need in one shot. Also a larger selection of atomizers would be great. Personally I like 306's so those would be nice as well as cartomizers and maybe some carto tanks. Really just more options.

3)Only thing that might make me not stay on the site would be selection and wanting to buy juice with a starter kit.

4)What would make me stay on the site is the prices. That is an awesome price for a starter kit.

5) as for who I am buying for. I buy for myself as well as friends and family who i try to convert to ecigs and having a vendor that has good prices on an introductory starter kit is a great thing. It is nice to be able to not spend too much especially if you are not completely sure they will stick to it.

Thanks again for the contest and I think your site looks awesome. :)

Last edited:

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Entry #2

The only real thing I would suggest is that you offer some juices. Maybe even sell another vendors juices and work something out where you can resell their juices if you don't really want to get into making juices yourself.I have seen a lot of other equipment vendors do that. Also maybe offer some bigger battery mods such as Lavatubes or Vmax's etc. Usually after people use the Ego for a while they upgrade to a bigger battery mod as well as cartomizers and carto tanks. Again I think the site looks awesom just would like to see some more items available. :)

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
not an entry, I've already done my two :)

Entry 2
-I assume these aren't Joyetech eGos. I'd like to see the manufacturer's name in the description somewhere..............

I am not affiliated with glory vapes, but I asked him about that and he said they are real egos, not a clone

I'm sure sure that it's very clear what the difference between what comes with the 'eGo' kit and the 'eGo-T' kit. Both mention the 3.7V batteries, 5 cartridges, 2 atomizers, and the chargers.
So I'm not sure what the difference is - and that could be confusing to new vapers who don't know what to buy.

ego-t's use a special atty that pokes a hole in the tank cart it comes with. ego's use regular 510 stuff.

I agree these things should be clarified on the site :)

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA

Not much left to say that hasn't already been said... but I do like the fact that you have a 1st Class Mail option for shipping!! :wub:

It's really a drag when vendors want to charge you Priority rates when you either have a small order and/or don't care how fast it gets there...

Thanks for the Contest, and Best of Luck in your new venture!! :thumb:

Last edited:

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Not an entry -
I am impressed by how fast shipping was from GloryVapes. But the postal workers in NY are always slow. My delivery date was supposed to be Saturday (according to USPS), but the package didn't even leave New York until then!

But I should have my two kits Monday morning! Unfortunately, one is going to my son, and one to a friend. And no, I won't get paid for either. That is one reason I am so happy the prices are so good!

Thanks GloryVapes for getting them out the door so quick. Next time, can you mail them from Jersey?

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
** Not an Entry **

But just so that people don't start getting excited because it is getting close to the 100 posts needed for the Drawing... I only counted 63 that are actual entries!!

Now... that might not be accurate, since some of you didn't # yours (Shame on you!! ;) ), and there were quite a few non-entries as well.

So let's get some more peeps in here!! :D

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
Were sorry for the delay. However were in upstate NY, But if you want to pay for our travels we will surely go to Jersey for you! :) lol
Not an entry -
I am impressed by how fast shipping was from GloryVapes. But the postal workers in NY are always slow. My delivery date was supposed to be Saturday (according to USPS), but the package didn't even leave New York until then!

But I should have my two kits Monday morning! Unfortunately, one is going to my son, and one to a friend. And no, I won't get paid for either. That is one reason I am so happy the prices are so good!

Thanks GloryVapes for getting them out the door so quick. Next time, can you mail them from Jersey?

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
Thank you for pointing that out! Our web guys are working vigorously to correct all problems! :)
A pet peeve of mine since getting into this and thinking back to when I was researching...list the threading that each product uses. Show it with batts, cartos, clearos, tanks, etc..
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread