• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

KokoVape, Kokomo Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absintheur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
north central Indiana
I talked to Karen at Sin City mods...she will not be there but I talked her into sending on of her mods to giveaway!

This will be up for grabs...

BlackMambaMod.jpg

Looking forward to meeting ya'll there!

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Alright everyone, just a couple days till the meet!!! I am still set to go, but most likely I will be solo, my hubs will have to stay home with our 5 yr old.

So I am wondering since its from 11 to 9? What time is everyone planning on going? And is the Hoosier vapor club going to have a table, or are we all going to sit together or is there a secret hand shake, or smoke signals or what? :) lol. This will only be my 2nd event, so I am still trying to figure out how it all works. I just don't wanna wander round like a dork by myself really,:oops:

capt.n.coke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2011
Indy
O btw capt the website looks great!!! I am hoping to contribute after the meet! :)

Thanks! Yeah any contributions would be great. I have a story in the works but damn it if "life" doesn't seem to always get in the way.

I am not sure exactly what time we will get there. I doubt by 11am because Mike wakes up at 11am, or noon, or 1pm... :p If nothing else we will save you a seat Lethalp, or vice/versa ;)

capt.n.coke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2011
Indy
I'm about 30 minutes or 45 minutes away. I live in Frankfort and I've been lurking around the hoosier stuff for awhile. I kind of want to go, but I have to ask.. lol What do you do at a vape meet? I'm secretly excited to go to my first one in the year that I've been doing this

What I find most interesting about a meet, besides what Hoosier already said is.... Everyone has been "the only vaper" at a party with friends, a card game, a restaurant, whatever...and gotten looks and questions and so on. At a meetup it's a very nice feeling to be surrounded by other vapers. Kinda a strength in number thing I guess.

-C

mikeproctor

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Indianapolis
Thanks! Yeah any contributions would be great. I have a story in the works but damn it if "life" doesn't seem to always get in the way.

I am not sure exactly what time we will get there. I doubt by 11am because Mike wakes up at 11am, or noon, or 1pm... :p If nothing else we will save you a seat Lethalp, or vice/versa ;)

I'll just stay up all night so we can get there by 11. We need to leave between 9:30 and 10.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Got a lil curve ball thrown in, I won't be there till maybe 2, leave it to my kiddos to throw my schedule off, but I will most def be there!!
And I will be looking for the tall gentleman, without a beard and merry man suit, lol. U may be able to spot me, I am sort of tall, and I have long big hair that brown with some blond in it. Or just ask proctor, he can point me out. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread