Kr8 Premium Cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moshmarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2010
Minneapolis
I just got some today. I don't know what the premium designation means either, but they do work well. 4 smaller air slots, slot across middle of battery end, hold about 25 drops to start, good throat hit and vapor production. The wire is coated with a blue material instead of being bare metal and the hole in the battery end is smaller than others I've seen. Only gripe, hard caps glued on. And quite well, too, I tried holding the tips in boiling water for 30 sec or so and it still didn't give! I had to absolutely destroy the end cap to get it off. A minor issue for me, though, if they work well, which they seem to!

svtboosted

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
These things kick a&& on a regular KR battery, but I can't get them to work on any of my 901/KR adaptors. Any thoughts Shawn? Thanks! BTW, lightning fast shipping as usual. Thanks Shawn!!

Probably has to do with the slot across the battery side... if I remember right, KR808D1- cartomizers do not have those. May be causing issues with your adaptors.

bri1270

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
Massachusetts - USA
Probably has to do with the slot across the battery side... if I remember right, KR808D1- cartomizers do not have those. May be causing issues with your adaptors.

Seems to be a threading issue. I have three 801 to 901/808 adapters and the premiums seem to fit one but not the other two, while Shawn's standard carts fit all three without issue.

Cari

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
Beach Dreaming
My carts arrived yesterday, and I love them. They hold a lot of juice, and produce huge amounts of nice, warm vapor. The only downfall is the glued on caps. I absolutely destroyed the first carto trying to get the cap off, even after holding the end of it in hot water for almost a minute. Condom fill method is going to have to work for me with these, but definitely worth it because they perform so well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread