KR808 cartos VS 510 cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
There has been a lot of talk about 510 cartos on the forum Lately.....
Since i never tried a 510 carto before,I was wondering if anyone can shed some light on it for me....I currently use the regular KR808 cartos.....
But if anyone used booth.... A comparison between the two would be greatly appreciated...Thanks in advance:)

You might want to post this elsewhere...I had to join the social group to be able to reply (but I'm also legit since I have a Precise!)

Anyway, I like the NEW 510 cartos available from LiteCig (others may be carrying them too) that are more like the KR808 cartos and compare quite favorably to them...they eliminate the need for an adaptor. I don't like the soft tip 510 cartos...they're smaller and don't have quite the vapor. If you order, you'll have to make sure that it is the new style (so far, I've only seen them in the black whereas the soft tip 510 cartos are tan like a regular cigarette).

pipes1

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2009
Chandler, Arizona
I haven't tried the 510 cartos, yet. Like Redrhino, I have been wondering if there was any advantage and appreciate, Sudoku.

What I would like to accomplish is to settle on one type and keep all of my mods set up the same. At this point, I seem to be favoring the 808D.

We just need to talk David into offering a 901/808 end cap for the Precise. Using an additional adapter really takes away from the look, as well as adding length.

rotten76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2009
Kingman, AZ
I'm new to cartomizers (just got some a couple days ago). So I'm no expert, but here's my take on each.:rolleyes:

KR808 (Cig Easy)
19 drops to fill
3.5-3.9 ohms

510 (Lite Cig)
30 drops to fill
2.8-3.2 ohms

I like the 510, it holds more liquid, makes a little more vapor and I think the flavor is better.:thumb:
I have no idea on the longevity of either one.:confused:

P.S. Why do they put those stupid black stickers on 'em.:-x

chillywilllee

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Rochester, New York, United States
hey pipes, I've been researching cartomizers, I want to be able to use it when I'm driving to buffalo every month. I can drip when going 70 but want to be safe and use cartomizers instead of dripping or using carts. Liquid express and Litecigs are the only suppliers of 510 cartomizers and they only come prefilled. I wish they would start making blanks. Cuz I only buy my e-liquid from TW and Wet Your Stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread