KR808-D1 Cartridge Defective Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ducaduca

Jul 26, 2015
Hey,

I'm only a week or so into vaping and got the V2 e-cig starter kit.

I received 2 sampler 5 pack cartridges from Vapor4Life. So far...I've tried 6 out of 10 and they ALL have ZERO flavor and have a horrible burnt chemical taste. Are they defective?

My V2 vanilla cartridges taste exactly like vanilla and are great.

Should I complain to Vapor4Life?

Thanks

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
It can't hurt to contact the company. When we were using prefilled cartos, it was not unusual to once in a while get one that had little to no flavor.

Are all your cartos the same nic level? When we were using cigalikes we had a few choices with the prefilled cartos regarding nicotine levels as well as flavors. Once we started refilling the cartos ourselves, or, better yet, buying blank cartos, we had even more choices of nicotine level, flavors, and pg/vg ratios.

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
Yes, definitely contact the company. Hopefully they will replace them. Going forward, if you like the kit and the format, I recommend you get blank cartridges and fill them with e-liquid. Even the prefilled cartridges you have can be refilled a couple of times. Just take a paperclip and pull out the little stopper at the end, and drip some juice along the insides. Let it sit a bit to soak down into the filler.

yeah, definitely buy some blank carto's and refill them. If you keep them for just one flavor (or a similar flavor) they can last several weeks, up to a month or two. You can rinse them with hot water and clean up the wicks... just make sure you let them sit for ten minutes after you fill them, and don't rail on them too hard the first few puffs. To prevent a burnt taste, it also helps to tilt/twirl them to keep the wicks saturated... also, top them off frequently. Thinner liquids do better in top-wicking tanks/cartos... LiteCigUSA has e-Smarts for about $2.60 a piece. 5 packs are available cheaper elsewhere. I've vaped for several years and have an MVP, several EVODS, but my go-to is still Halo G6 manual batteries with an e-smart tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread