Where Can I Get A......? KR808D-1: What PCC's are available? Which cartos to order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishin' Cricket

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Missouri, USA
I just picked up the PV (cigeasy.com) and I like it! I know I need to order a few things, so any advice you can offer on any front would be most appreciated:

PCC: Quite obvious that I need a carrying case of some sort. I'm using a small cloth bag, but I think there are better options, yes? So my main question here is; Please link me to what you consider to be the best PCC available for my KR808D-1?

Tether/lanyard: I noticed that most pcc's only carry the e-cig dis-assembled.. V4L has a "leaford lanyard" advertised.. Looks cool, any other options you can link me to?

Cartomizers/juice: Need a link to a spot where I can buy quality juice in a variety of flavors, who's got the best options?

Thanks in advance for your answers.. :)

Fishin' Cricket

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Missouri, USA
sorry im not much help for US...im in ireland so dont order from there : o( im sure theres loads of others who can give u a better answer

Thanks for the reply either way, even if the advice isn't what I was looking for it may be the correct advice for the next person who reads this thread.. :)

I personally order from Litecigusa.net for batts and PCC. I go to LeCig.com for carts. Love the taste of LeCigs chocolate! Have also ordered carts and juice from Vapor4Life.com. Vapor4Life carts have an inner core around the atomizer. Not sure if that will make them last longer, but it doesn't seem to burn the wadding as much. Not sure if this totally answered your question, but all three of these places are selling from the US and are reliable.

aine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Brookfield, CT
www.eliquidnation.com
I've been planning on posting in the classifieds forever, just haven't gotten around to it. I have a KR808D-1, PCC, carrying case, USB PT and a whole bunch of juice I'm selling (I prefer my 801 w' 5v and can't vape PG). If you're interested PM me. I'll have to catalogue everything I have. PM me if you're interested.

icemangrafx

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
L.A
I just picked up the PV (cigeasy.com) and I like it! I know I need to order a few things, so any advice you can offer on any front would be most appreciated:

PCC: Quite obvious that I need a carrying case of some sort. I'm using a small cloth bag, but I think there are better options, yes? So my main question here is; Please link me to what you consider to be the best PCC available for my KR808D-1?

Tether/lanyard: I noticed that most pcc's only carry the e-cig dis-assembled.. V4L has a "leaford lanyard" advertised.. Looks cool, any other options you can link me to?

Cartomizers/juice: Need a link to a spot where I can buy quality juice in a variety of flavors, who's got the best options?

Thanks in advance for your answers.. :)

Hi there,

I have also recently bought the KR808D-1 from electronicstix. The communication went smoothly and it shipped within an hour after my order was confirmed. It shipped right on time and received it as expected. My PCC is exactly like what it showed on the webby. It has a slot for 1 batt (charging on the go and 2 carts). It works great so far Been vaping for a week now. Bought a pack of blank cartos and been dripping. I bought 18mg menthol, vanilla and coffee. They come in 15ml plastic bottle with date of production. 2x manual batts. The menthol is ok for me but the rest is kinda harsh.. would recommend other maker for the juice..

BTW, I'm not living in U.S. but the service from Jason is good. Would love if he have other juice with less harshness in them...give it a try.

Best regards,
Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread