Vapor King XL PCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrHyde

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
Clovis, NM (USA)
This is something I've dreamed about for a long while! Wouldn't it be great if V4L offered a PCC that could charge your XL sized batteries?

When I got my first kit from V4L over a year ago, it came with a PCC and it was a great idea. The only problem, a month later I ordered some of the XL batteries and fell in love. Now, all I use are the XL batteries and they obviously do not fit the PCC that V4L offers.

Well, look what I found from the Kanger factories...a PCC that charges not one, but two XL KR808D-1 batteries and holds 6 extra cartomizers!

Kanger XL-PCC

If I could order it directly from them I would lol. But sadly I cannot and V4L, nor any other vendor I've looked at, carries such a beast :(

So, how about it Steve and gang...any plans on ever giving us a PCC that can charge our beautiful XL batteries?

Here's a bigger picture :)
Kanger_XL_PCC.jpg

Last edited:

technovapir

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Seattle, WA, USA
Of course, based on my previous experience...Once I get one of these, they will start selling the XXXL batteries and I won't be able to fit them in! I'm thinking that eventually I'll be carrying around a battery that looks like one of those long cigarette holders about 12 inches long! At least my friends & family will continue to have reason to mock me, and that will make them very happy. But, I won't care. As long as I have my V4L supply of coolcarts and a couple charged batteries I'll be in fog heaven!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread