KR808D battery recharging problems(SOLVED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjpilla

Nov 11, 2010
Philadelphia
I'm posting this easy remedy because of all the trouble it put me through and I'm sure others are having the same problems. After a week of using the batteries I noticed when I screwed the battery into the recharger all the way the light would go out and the battery wouldn't recharge. Only after unscrewing and screwing it back in a few times or just loosening it a smidge i would get it to recharge. Then I noticed certain carts wouldn't work others would, or some would produce alot of vapor others hardly anything. How could 2 batteries be having the same problems. So I called white cloud, yeh I know I fell for it too, and they sent me 2 more batteries and a new recharger. Again after about a week the same problems occurred and eventually the batteries would not work. The answer to this dilema was that with continued use the middle pole of the battery gets depressed downward resulting in poor contact with either the recharger or the cart. Get a sharp thin steak knife and gently nudge the middle pole of the battery outward. Voila your carts will vape like new and the battery will recharge again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread