KR808D1 to what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

misfit61871

Aug 26, 2010
Provo,UT
So I've been using the KR808D1 since I started vaping almost a year ago and at first it was kicking .... Over time though I've noticed I'm not getting vapor or flavor like I used to and I'm getting discouraged so I'm thinking of upgrading to something better. I like the convenience of the KR808D1 it's pretty simple to use and maintain.
But I don't know what to go with 510, eGO or what?
So I'm asking for some recommendations from any of you veterans, What would be best with these considerations: low maintenance, more flavor/vapor, batts that will last all day or at least most of it, I'm pretty tired of having 3 or 4 batts with me and still have to keep a charger handy, or maybe just give it up all together?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!
Thanks in advance.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
So I've been using the KR808D1 since I started vaping almost a year ago and at first it was kicking .... Over time though I've noticed I'm not getting vapor or flavor like I used to and I'm getting discouraged so I'm thinking of upgrading to something better. I like the convenience of the KR808D1 it's pretty simple to use and maintain.
But I don't know what to go with 510, eGO or what?
So I'm asking for some recommendations from any of you veterans, What would be best with these considerations: low maintenance, more flavor/vapor, batts that will last all day or at least most of it, I'm pretty tired of having 3 or 4 batts with me and still have to keep a charger handy, or maybe just give it up all together?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!
Thanks in advance.

The Elegant Easy is compatible with the KR808D-1 cartos:

THE ELEGANT EASY

That would solve your battery charging.... Suggest trying the no filler CE2 cartos from Royal Smoker - the standard size works the best for me.

The Riva either in 901 or 510 is also a possibility or the new eGo-t tank system without filler. On all of these you'll be getting @ 6 hours of vaping before charging (on the 650mAh models - more on the 900, 1000 on the longer batt models) and if you get a 510 you can use and adapter for the KR8 cartos too.

There are no 'no maintenance' PVs and even the ones that are low maintenance for some, are not for others - much has to do with getting informed on a PV before starting - finding what problems others have experienced and what fixes they have or what things to avoid to keep from having to fix :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread