Kraken Clone Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

rehardy88

Nov 2, 2013
Salem, VA
I just received my Kraken clone from 101vape and in taking it apart for a cleaning I realized that my top cap had a pinched 0-ring (bottom). I have done some searching and can't seem to find a replacement. Does anyone know where I could find a replacement o-ring for the top cap of my clone? So far I have been satisfied with the performance of the product even with the now missing o-ring. This is my first genny style atomizer and while it will not end up being an out and about system I am enjoying it. Currently using it with a dual coil 30g kanthal @.8 ohm and it is working nicely. Also while I am at it does anyone know where I could get a couple plugs? One for the fill hole and maybe an extra in case I want to use a single coil set up? Being a clone my device did not come with these. Thanks in advance for your answers.

dZXn

Nov 11, 2013
Costa Mesa
Not sure about the size of your o ring, but you probably want a food grade silicone o ring. If you can't find a listing with size some auto parts stores have o ring measuring tools but they probably don't have silicone rings. Oringwarehouse.com or grainger have them, but they might want you to buy in a quantity > 1.

As for filling your holes you can use cotton rolled tight and stuffed in the hole(s). If it is tight I doubt any measurable amount of fluid could wick out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread