• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Krash Rover,shameless self-promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbutt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Some of you heard me bragging about my son's band at the meet up the other night at Boomerjack's & judging the crowd we had, looks like most of you like to ROCK :D So as a reminder, Krash Rover will be playing Haileys | Denton, TX this Saturday the 31rst. We would love it if y'all would come out.Also if you'd like to check out their style of NEW Texas rock, here's a good link Battle of the Bands - Krash Rover & if you like what you hear, please throw them a vote for this contest. BTW,this is their 3rd year to compete in this battle & I have NEVER gotten any junk emails from signing up with this site. Your votes do not determine whether or not they are accepted to this tour, it only keeps their name out in front of the judges.

They also have Facebook, Myspace & Reverbnation pages, along with several live videos on Youtube. Just Google Krash Rover. Mark Slaughter of the band, Slaughter, described their sound as "alternative southern rock" at a recent show at the Rail Club in Fort Worth during filming for a new reality TV show, War of Rock

Cheers & thanks for looking

NB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread