Krimson Kustoms, 3.7v, 5, Variable Voltage and Evercool. Quality, Look, Great Price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesW

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2011
MO USA
Them good times in Kansas City baby! 22.5" of snow in a 7 day period, killed off almost all chances of travel and then power for a few days. I did have time before I lost power to get this done:

How is everyone else fairing in the week of blizzards if you were involved? I love snow, I really do...but 22 inches in a couple days tends to really stress my love for it.

James :evil:

zell666hell

Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Backwoods Pennsylvania Hillbilly
Them good times in Kansas City baby! 22.5" of snow in a 7 day period, killed off almost all chances of travel and then power for a few days. I did have time before I lost power to get this done:

How is everyone else fairing in the week of blizzards if you were involved? I love snow, I really do...but 22 inches in a couple days tends to really stress my love for it.

Thanks for the mod James! Great output and construction, I think it looks amazing, it feels solid, the craftsmanship is amazing, it is awesome... I am really happy, the wait was worth it!:banana: :headbang:

Last edited:

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv

Good vid, thanks for posting!

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
All of my regulators are switching regulators built for 3 amps. Anything higher than that and the chip itself will shut off due to over amperage circuits in it. The chip itself will not be harmed. It's perfect for times when a low res atty gives out and loses more resistance and will overload some of the cheaper chips. Out of I think I'm at 300 mods now I've only ever had 2 chips burn out, one was due to juice and the other due to a potentiometer that shorted out. I've never had any chips stop working due to amperage issues. It also goes up to 18 watts.

I've had a lot of folks ask me why I don't use 6 amp chips constantly on all mods and it's pretty simple, in order to hit the 3 amp limiter you have to take a 1.3 ohm really low resistance atty to 5.5v+ to get there. That's gonna taste freaking awful because I've done it, I'm 100% sure that people who like the taste of their juice will always stay in the 1.5 - 2.0 amp range so it's never been a problem.

Would you consider using a 6 amp reg for special uses? Some are using RBA's with 28 ga wire and want the amps.... See here:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...can-run-more-than-15-watts-4.html#post9149152

JamesW

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2011
MO USA
I'm sorry to inform you guys, my mother had a hemorrhagic stroke on May 10th that put her in critical care. I've been with her and unable to do much else for the last couple of weeks. Hence, why it's been pretty quiet on the forums lately. I will give updates later on if there is some but currently I am home and working a bit and wanted to let you all know I'm still around just been very preoccupied.

JamesW

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2011
MO USA
I regret to inform everyone that on May 27th at 2:33 am mom passed. Her services are Tuesday and I will be unavailable until that time but I will be continuing to work due to money needs. If you have any questions please be patient with my replies over the next couple of days but I will answer them.

Thank you for all your prayers, they are appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread