Kroma-A compatible tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Bradnam

Jan 9, 2018
Recently purchased a Innoken Kroma-A lovely bit of kit but want to know if theres any other tanks I can purchase with a bigger liquid capacity as mine is only 2 Mils , Would love at least 4mil + but I live in the UK =_= , Any links to some tanks would be great

Question 2 - I'd love some suggestions on where you guys get your juice I've seen some people with real nice juice and they always tell me they get it online but where??

Thanks for your time

Robert Bradnam

Jan 9, 2018
Well just about any tank you can buy with a 510 connector will work with your mod. You can order them from probably Fasttech or other online sites. But as you aren't supposed to have more than 2 ml tanks, you run the risk that customs will confiscate it.

Hey and ok appreciate the advice , Any tanks you specifically recommend?

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Your style of vaping will determine what tank is suitable for you. If you vape DTL (direct to lung) or if you vape MTL (mouth to lung) your needs will be different on tanks.

Here is a link, I am not recommending this tank and it is pre-order so probably not out yet. But several other companies have done the same thing. I presume it is a legal way around the 2 ml limit. This tank has a 2 ml tank because it has a silicon plug in it. If you remove the plug it becomes a 4 ml tank.

Other manufacturers have done the same thing so something you might want to look around for. Not giving you legal advise but seems to meet the restriction since the tank is shipped to you with 2 ml capacity and it is your modification that changes the capacity

$18.60 Authentic Wismec Divider Sub Ohm Tank Clearomizer - 2ml / 0.2/0.25ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread