KUDOS to ECF and all those who make this forum ROCK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomCatt

Da Catt
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Upland, PA
I've been on ECF for just over a year now, the same length of time that I've been vaping. I started off on ECF and after a few months, ventured out on one or two other ecig forums; but not for very long. Well, recently I've been venturing out again. Reading at other forums, listening to podcasts and watching 'videocasts'(?) and YouTube videos from the community.

Well I should have done my usual and kept my head in the sand :rolleyes: Because of this little adventure I must say that I've lost some respect for some well known people in the larger ecig community. I'm sure that the bits that I've read, listened to and watched don't really show all sides; but really, if that's the way you decide to present yourself(selves), I could no longer care any less about anything you have to say, show or sell.

I'm not writing this to name names or specifics; the title says it all! ECF has it's problems and there are people here that if I see a post from, I don't go near; but overall my experience here on ECF has been very enjoyable. No make that very, very enjoyable :D

I'm sorry, but from now on to the foreseeable future; if you don't like ECF, please ignore me and I'll do the same.

bigpman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nice thread!

I haven't ventured outside of ECF very much, except for the 4 people I subscribe to on YouTube. Each of these people, well except one, is very active here on ECF and show much love to this community.

I hate to hear that there is such nasty people out there!! I will keep my happy behind here...

On the same note, I also want to thank ECF for all that this forum represents, I have not received anything but love here from all involved and I will continue to be part of this community till the day I stop vaping (which will probably never come;) )

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I wouldn't mind mixing it up a bit on the "other" forum, but I don't have time for more than one forum.
And I'd much rather be here, and deal with the restrictions, then go elsewhere and deal with the normal internet crowd.
:)

Besides, this place gives me hope for the world sometimes.
That other place only reinforces my greatest fears for humanity!
:lol:

TomCatt

Da Catt
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Upland, PA
One of the stupidest (sorry, but that's my opinion) complaints about ECF that I picked up on was the censoring of cursing. I actually find this funny and ... I guess, cute. You can't refer to someone named Richard by the nick that starts with 'D' :D. If I'm cursing at someone online, then I would have to be really PO'd. And if I was online and got cursed out or someone I was friends with got cursed out, that wouldn't be a place I'd revisit; dang I can get cursed out in the RW and it sounds much better :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread