Kurt on the VapeTeam tonight 12/21/11 9:30EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinabaloo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Doubt anyone would be interested in self-serving elitists' grandstanding when they didn't bother to update here where people were asked to send donations.

When the BE thing was hot and the call bto arms made for more testing, people were dumfounded to hear that the activity was not testing, but getting new equipment to be able to test to 3 significant figures rather than 2! If a liquid was 61 rather than 60 that's good enough (2 sig figs); we wanted to know where 60 was actually 90, not whether it was 90.1.

Then, following the last TV appearance, came a list of questions; I asked for a summary of the answers - nothing. Several other posts in various threads have been unanswered (and also mail, many weeks).

I can understand the opportunity to become a commercial tester - that might have been good for everyone; but the feeling now is having been taken for a ride and I would have no trust in any pronouncements hence.

People had the natural expectation for updates here on the forum where it all began, not to have to tune in to celebrity TV spots.

I encourage everyone who buys high-strength nic liquid to get a test kit. Indeed, this was initially endorsed by the other, who suggested a separate thread for the testing of unflavored nic (to avoid any possibility of spurious results) - fair point and that thread was immediately created; no posts from the other at all in over a month there.

I won't buy the 'too busy doing TV shows' excuse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread