Labor Day Nicotine Sales?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
I posted in another thread that I have 2 liters of Hartland in the basket but haven't bought from them in a year or so. Was wondering if anyone has bought from them lately and how it was before I pull the trigger.

Better late then never and maybe not a lot of help, but.....

My first and only nic purchase was from Heartland, so nothing to compare it with. But it was good enough to turn me to vaping unflavored. And I just received an order they had on sale for "Ultra Premium" nic, but haven't tried it yet. I got 6 120ml bottles at $7.50 each. I saw they had a liter at about $85 and with 20% off, might be a good deal.

But what do I know? :D

SonHouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Seminole
I posted in another thread that I have 2 liters of Hartland in the basket but haven't bought from them in a year or so. Was wondering if anyone has bought from them lately and how it was before I pull the trigger.
Their nicotine isn't bad. I just sampled some I picked up in May and it's good. That being said though, I got the Ultra Premium from them this week and it's worth the price difference if you're mixing flavors that are delicate. The nicotine odor/taste is up there with the best nic I've sampled and I'very tried all the top suppliers. With the 20% off, it was about $260 a gallon or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread