Status
Not open for further replies.

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
I just want to remind everyone we are talking about a nicotine addiction here, the shipment was never mailed out originally. Most of us go crazy watching a package travel to us, imagine not seeing that package budge, especially if it's one of your go to flavors you are totally out of it. Those feelings are going to linger, for a while.

When I bought cigarettes and my brand wasn't available I took my business elsewhere or I chose another brand because I wanted a cigarette right then and there.

That statement is untrue! the package was mailed and shows on the tracking that it was accepted at the local post office, after that is when the issue started. Again I have a number of people and myself looking into this communication issue. Logs are kept of everything that comes into and out of our offices. I will have this resolved.

Tracy211

Apr 5, 2011
Iowa
Ah, the pains of growing...the price of success. Just like you, I can think of a good lot of suppliers that used to ship same-day or within 24hrs, however that simply isn't always going to happen when a good company develops a good customer base and does a good amount of business as a result of good quality products and services.

Well said. When you start a small business you are always thinking, "What are we going to do if this fails and no one buys anything? How are we going to make payroll? Pay the morgage, electricity...ect...ect ...ect....?

I don't think people think much when jumping out on a limb, "What are we going to do if this whole thing just explodes and we can't keep up with orders?"

I can understand you being upset and you should be. On the other hand, I have noticed that the good venders seem to be sold out of a lot of stuff. Not prepared for SUCCESS! lol I would just encourage all of us to try and be patient and realize that this thing we call vaping... that we love... is just REALLY taking off! We are all learning how to make it work for us. Suppliers included.

buy the way I have never ordered from Vapor Bomb before. Today was my 3rd week aniversery (analog free) and I just ordered a Silver Bullet for my husband for his Birthday today. I have the BB and love it!

I was looking for a vender that made a juice that taste like a Marlboro for him. He still thinks he is going to want something that taste like a analog. He's silly. Growing pains! LOL

In closing don't give up on what appears to me, to be a good vender, they are doing there best too. They did do pretty well making it right. I am sure that they are working on a way to communicate with all there clients better so that no one falls through the cracks again.

Just my two cents worth. I am still going to give them a try.

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
BWB and KBV just shut their sites down when they can't keep up. Now there is customer service.

/sarc (obviously)

I don't blame them. I'd rather have my order be correct and handled properly than rushed because of how many orders they get. I can wait a few days to order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread