The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

[Help] My Order Is Missing

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by Methods, Mar 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Methods

Methods Full Member

Sep 2, 2010
    New Zealand
    SOLVED
    Thanks​

Hi VB,

Long time New Zealand VB Customer, but in regards to my latest order 0000023352 it is running 3 days late from my usual wait of 8 days from its first track scan.
    Is there something VB can do to help me please?

My tracking no. is: LJ918970478US

It's quite an expensive order for me, and I'm just a little freaked out that this is the first time ever that my VB order hasn't turned up in the post.
    That freaked out that I had to buy analogs, on Saturday (your Friday) as I had ran out of Juice. :grr:

I'm already wanting to put my order in for this week, but I'm worried that this may happen again, is there a signature required option for International buyers, or tracking to the door?
    I have always used the International First Class option @ US$13.95 for shipping.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
    Jase

2. Mich1370

Mich1370 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    Jase, I will check and see what is going on with it first thing in the am and shoot u an e-mail once I get into the office.

3. Methods

Methods Full Member

Sep 2, 2010
    New Zealand
    I just returned from the Post Office and there is nothing pending in holding, also my letter box is still empty.

We also don't have problems with Customs as it's legal for us to import nicotine based products for personal use.

Appreciate it Michelle, Thank you very much.

Edit:
    Thanks Michelle & Harry, showed up just 15 minutes ago, must of been slow this end on this order, thanks for supporting me via email, you guys are awesome like your e-juice! :)

4. Mich1370

Mich1370 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    Thank goodness! I hate the delays, but love when it FINALLY shows up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.