Status
Not open for further replies.

Methods

Sep 2, 2010
New Zealand
SOLVED
Thanks​

Hi VB,

Long time New Zealand VB Customer, but in regards to my latest order 0000023352 it is running 3 days late from my usual wait of 8 days from its first track scan.
Is there something VB can do to help me please?

My tracking no. is: LJ918970478US

It's quite an expensive order for me, and I'm just a little freaked out that this is the first time ever that my VB order hasn't turned up in the post.
That freaked out that I had to buy analogs, on Saturday (your Friday) as I had ran out of juice. :grr:

I'm already wanting to put my order in for this week, but I'm worried that this may happen again, is there a signature required option for International buyers, or tracking to the door?
I have always used the International First Class option @ US$13.95 for shipping.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Jase

Last edited:

Methods

Sep 2, 2010
New Zealand
I just returned from the Post Office and there is nothing pending in holding, also my letter box is still empty.

We also don't have problems with Customs as it's legal for us to import nicotine based products for personal use.

Appreciate it Michelle, Thank you very much.

Edit:
Thanks Michelle & Harry, showed up just 15 minutes ago, must of been slow this end on this order, thanks for supporting me via email, you guys are awesome like your e-juice! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread