ladies of cignot, how do i love thee...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vip0802

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2010
Maryland
i received my 3rd order (as in, i love cignot so much that this was my 3rd order with them in the 2 short weeks i started vaping!) from cignot yesterday, and i noticed that there was an extra set of atomizers in my package. at first i thought i ordered more than i remembered, but after checking my invoice, they definitely sent extra.

obviously i wasn't complaining, and i think most people wouldn't say anything about scoring free extras, but i would've felt awful about "ripping off" my favorite e-cig vendor. so i sent an e-mail to Terri asking if she wanted me to either send them back, or just pay for them to keep. here was her response:

"You really are wonderful! I certainly do not want you to spend the money on sending them back, and your honesty is wonderfully refreshing! So please, keep them as a thank you...and Thank you!!"

:wub:
seriously, how awesome are they?! i mean, i was already a loyal customer but this just makes me love them that much more! i'm pretty sure everyone here knows how wonderful they are, but if you haven't experienced the luxury that is cignot, do yourself (and them) a favor and order from them!

Lyndagayle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Arkansas
i received my 3rd order (as in, i love cignot so much that this was my 3rd order with them in the 2 short weeks i started vaping!) from cignot yesterday, and i noticed that there was an extra set of atomizers in my package. at first i thought i ordered more than i remembered, but after checking my invoice, they definitely sent extra.

obviously i wasn't complaining, and i think most people wouldn't say anything about scoring free extras, but i would've felt awful about "ripping off" my favorite e-cig vendor. so i sent an e-mail to Terri asking if she wanted me to either send them back, or just pay for them to keep. here was her response:

"You really are wonderful! I certainly do not want you to spend the money on sending them back, and your honesty is wonderfully refreshing! So please, keep them as a thank you...and Thank you!!"

:wub:
seriously, how awesome are they?! i mean, i was already a loyal customer but this just makes me love them that much more! i'm pretty sure everyone here knows how wonderful they are, but if you haven't experienced the luxury that is cignot, do yourself (and them) a favor and order from them!

I agree and couldn't have said it better! Today was my two week anniversary and I've placed 3 orders and will most likely place another one before the end of the week and also watching for the Ego to hit their site. I've sent several friends to them and they sing their praises too. Cignot has redefined customer service! They rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread