Awww Cignot, whats not to love!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tha Funk Doctor Spock

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Grimeycuse, NY
It seems like just yesterday I used Cignot to buy my first 510 kit, and I was amazed at the price,customer service, and shipping. Fast forward maybe a year and a half-2 years, and I decided to upgrade to an eGo setup. Now I knew the general info on the eGo but was lost in a sea of confusion over model names like T's, C's, B's(you get the idea). I sent an email to Vicki asking her the 411 on whats what and I got a super fast reply with an encyclopedia worth of eGo knowledge back! a few more emails were exchanged, and were responded to promptly and in great detail. That right there is some amazing customer service! Seriously if you saw the information the letters contained I went from semi clueless eGo noob to having a PhD in eGo-ology in the course of a few emails! So I decided Cignot was once again going to be my starter kit store, and once again I was not disappointed. Between the immense wealth and fast responses of Vicki, the great price, and the fast shipping, I have to say what is widely known and that is Cignot is a Top supplier and store. You're great on so many levels, from answering all my questions to having it at my house super fast at a great price. Im vaping my new eGo as I type this so sorry for the long letter but I'm super stoked and hyper and totally in love with Cignot for being one of the best companies I've dealt with. Keep up the amazing work! I'll most likely be placing another order soon and then after writing another post on how dope Cignot is!

Keep on killing it! Props from the Funk Doc!

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
:blush: Well thank you!!

It seems like just yesterday I used Cignot to buy my first 510 kit, and I was amazed at the price,customer service, and shipping. Fast forward maybe a year and a half-2 years, and I decided to upgrade to an eGo setup. Now I knew the general info on the eGo but was lost in a sea of confusion over model names like T's, C's, B's(you get the idea). I sent an email to Vicki asking her the 411 on whats what and I got a super fast reply with an encyclopedia worth of eGo knowledge back! a few more emails were exchanged, and were responded to promptly and in great detail. That right there is some amazing customer service! Seriously if you saw the information the letters contained I went from semi clueless eGo noob to having a PhD in eGo-ology in the course of a few emails! So I decided Cignot was once again going to be my starter kit store, and once again I was not disappointed. Between the immense wealth and fast responses of Vicki, the great price, and the fast shipping, I have to say what is widely known and that is Cignot is a Top supplier and store. You're great on so many levels, from answering all my questions to having it at my house super fast at a great price. Im vaping my new eGo as I type this so sorry for the long letter but I'm super stoked and hyper and totally in love with Cignot for being one of the best companies I've dealt with. Keep up the amazing work! I'll most likely be placing another order soon and then after writing another post on how dope Cignot is!

Keep on killing it! Props from the Funk Doc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread