Lanyards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2011
Joplin, MO USA
So I want to make a lanyard for tube-like mods like the Omega and Silver bullet. I have this waxy-plastic cord stuff that is used to make those box braid lanyards. I'm not very good at stitching and/or weaving. Does anyone have any good ideas for attaching a wrist strap to these things? I was thinking of wrapping it somehow. I don't like the idea of it being in a leather sleeve like those ego ones. I want it to be attached to it. Not permanently, but you would have to take the lanyard apart to get it off, so semi permanent?

(Also, I dont know if this is in the right section. Sorry in advance if its in the wrong place)

-Leo

Katy

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2011
Houston, TX
So I want to make a lanyard for tube-like mods like the Omega and Silver bullet. I have this waxy-plastic cord stuff that is used to make those box braid lanyards. I'm not very good at stitching and/or weaving. Does anyone have any good ideas for attaching a wrist strap to these things? I was thinking of wrapping it somehow. I don't like the idea of it being in a leather sleeve like those ego ones. I want it to be attached to it. Not permanently, but you would have to take the lanyard apart to get it off, so semi permanent?

(Also, I dont know if this is in the right section. Sorry in advance if its in the wrong place)

-Leo

LeCigs sells some lanyards with a heavy rubber ring that would probably fit around a small cylinder mod. You could remove enough links to fit your wrist and then get a fastener from a craft store such as Michael's or Hobby Lobby. Hopefully this will give you an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread