Mar 1, 2014
Chipotle.
Last edited:
Reactions: Eric Auer

Eric Auer

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2014
PA
Smoktech RSST is going down in price, 4ml and an excellent genesis atomizer IMO. Actually, it was my first rebuildable atomizer ever purchased back when they first came out for like $39 and change...now they're under $20 for pyrex tank.

$17.38 Authentic SmokTech Pyrex RSST Rebuildable Atomizer at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Edit: check that, the original non-Pyrex was 4ml, the Pyrex reduced capacity to around what the Kraken holds. Blah.

I don't mind a polycarbonate tank at all, I'm gonna check out the RSST.

Eric

PaulBHC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
Arizona
I have 4 of the poly tank ones for the wife. Two of the air adjustable top caps from madvapes. Single coil wicked with rayon. Have to leave out the rubber plugs so that it doesn't vacuum lock. She likes the lighter weight compared to my AGA T2s and the caps are easier to remove.

Desert Vapes has them for 19.95 and low shipping cost.

Froth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2014
Chipotle.
I don't mind a polycarbonate tank at all, I'm gonna check out the RSST.

Eric
Well if you don't mind the Poly tanks, you could also look at the Nectar RTA which is a bit of a different genesis in that it has bottom central airflow and is designed for horizontal coils rather than vertical like many genesis style tanks. Also 4ml capacity.

$9.29 Nectar Styled Genesis RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - stainless steel + POM / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Eric Auer

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2014
PA
Well if you don't mind the Poly tanks, you could also look at the Nectar RTA which is a bit of a different genesis in that it has bottom central airflow and is designed for horizontal coils rather than vertical like many genesis style tanks. Also 4ml capacity.

$9.29 Nectar Styled Genesis RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - stainless steel + POM / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

That is interesting.

You could single coil it and drop both wick ends in the tank. Cool.

Could work great with silica wicks I spose.

Eric

cooper99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
montreal qc canada
The NextGen for me is a complete game changer. Relatively small, 4-5 ml juice capacity, easy to build and an outstanding performer. Currently running a twisted 32 gauge, 4 wrap coil that comes out to around 1 ohm. Amazing flavor, great vapor, throat hit and it keeps up with wicking which surprises me greatly. It's my go-to atty at the moment, so much so that I have another one on the way. On FastTech $14, what more can one ask for?

$12.75 NextGen Styled Genesis RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - stainless steel / 4ml at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread