LAS VEGAS VAPEFEST 9/16 & 17 - Today last day to get discount on entry fee, tomorrow last day for room discount code

Status
Not open for further replies.

NebulaBrot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2010
in the NEBULA
Vegas Vapefest 2011! BIG event coming next month (September 16th & 17th) in Las Vegas with LOTS of vapors, vendors and should be an awesome time with opportunity to see MANY devices, attys, cartos, juices and much more.

This could well be the BIGGEST vape event so far and it is in LAS VEGAS!!! :banana:

Today is the last day to get the entry fee discount for Vapefest ($30 instead of $40 at the door). Tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of the room discount code - if you want to stay at the Flamingo (same as event venue). Come check out all the latest vaping devices, toys, accessories, etc., etc., etc.

After going to my first local vape-meet 5 months ago, I try to go to as many as possible. THIS one will be a MEGA (2 FULL DAYS)VAPE MEET and did I mention it will be in LAS VEGAS??!!

I'll try to make it to other big vape events but I am certainly going to THIS one!! :rickroll:
:matrix:
I am not involved in the event in any way - just WILL attend and hope to see LOTS and LOTS of you there!! :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread