Latest batch of Burmanii is much darker then the last batch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsuki

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2011
CA
I hate to sound nitpicky, but I totally agree with Proxy. Some people just aren't mixing correctly. I only trust Ramilya, Geoff and Chris. Lately, when I've gone in they've been unavailable so I've been having others mix my order...I usually buy so much that it gets bagged so I just pay and go. One time I got home and my doublers were decidedly weaker than they should have been. But hey, I hate to complain so I let that slide and considered maybe it was an issue with the flavorings since at the time we were in some sort of cinnamon lorann fiasco. I didn't wanna blame anyone but it kept happening with several different newer workers that I hadn't seen before.

Is it possible you can just have a re-train for mixology? I don't know their names so I can't say who the problems are with, but it needs to be taken more seriously imo. I get the feeling some of the people who've mixed for me have never even used an e-cig in their life, much less an analog. Why should they be so impervious to detail? They have no idea how important this is to the customers, truly... So why shouldn't they eyeball it? Its all the same in the end...isn't it?

Cahdek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
Sacramento, CA
Consistency is an issue I've been having as well. Just picked up some Burmanii mixed at 50/50 on 7/10/13 and it is great! I already had about 4oz at home, but I wanted to try it at 50/50 instead of 70/30. Did a side by side comparison last night in a rda with a fresh wick. Results? The doubler (which I used to mix 36mg down to 12mg) had very little flavor. It is stored in a dark glass bottle with lid on tight and was mixed on 6/26. I hate to say it, but I'm considering just throwing my 4oz out because it tastes like nothing.

I also have a doubler of Ultimate Vanilla which I also used to mix down some high nic vanilla. Same thing. Can KINDA taste it, but nothing like just straight vanilla with premixed nic.

Twice now I've ordered a doubler and twice they have very little flavor. Need some QC over there because the inconsistency is driving me crazy.

Oh, forgot to mention the AC. Same thing, high nic with doubler to cut it down. This one hasn't suffered the same fate and the others, but it is noticeably weeker as well. This one is still tasty although I know it could be better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread