Status
Not open for further replies.

bfrie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
Circle Pines, Minnesota
What is up with the newest batch of protanks? The ones we just got in have some weird base around the center shaft. It makes them super inconvenient to fill, and I feel like juice isn't feeding as well. In my old protanks I can take 10 second draws easy without a burnt taste. On the new one, a 6 second pull and I get bad taste. On the plus side, they are in color.

On the bright side, I got a provari, ZAP, kayfun, agi, and an ithaka, plus a whole bunch of mechs this week so I'm not too worried about my protanks atm.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

zacbandit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2013
st louis
I just ordered 2 protank minis, and I am PUMPED about getting them. I love the protank that I have but its just to big for my 400 mah vision spinnners (which i use for work) so I use the regualr protank with my mvp and my smok pipe mod. Got a deal on them 2 I think, 2 Kanger pro tank minis, and 14 coils (4 2.2 ohm and 10 1.8, i prefer the 1.8) for 42 buckws which includes the shipping. You guys not into the minis? Only complaint i have heard is that they dont hold much juice, but hey.. they are MINIS Lol

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
I just ordered 2 protank minis, and I am PUMPED about getting them. I love the protank that I have but its just to big for my 400 mah vision spinnners (which i use for work) so I use the regualr protank with my mvp and my smok pipe mod. Got a deal on them 2 I think, 2 Kanger pro tank minis, and 14 coils (4 2.2 ohm and 10 1.8, i prefer the 1.8) for 42 buckws which includes the shipping. You guys not into the minis? Only complaint i have heard is that they dont hold much juice, but hey.. they are MINIS Lol

Same as you, zacbandit, I love my protank but like that the mini is the same diameter as my eGo battery and holds less juice, as I almost never want to vape 3 mls of the same flavor at a time. Just checked my order status; expected ship date is 7/16... which is... Tuesday! YES! I see a new bout of vapemailitis coming on later this week. (Never knew my mail deliverers before starting to vape, but now when they see me, they'll either hand me a package with a big grin, or shake their head "Sorry, nothing today") :laugh:

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Wait for the new Protank 2 thats coming out, it's bigger and it sounds like they addressed most of the issues some people have with it.

Wait for it ..... wait for it....... Darn it! #2 pro tank is just the same thing in a different wrapper. Its a cheap delivery system it dose ok but you just cant expect much for something that cost cents to make.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Wait for it ..... wait for it....... Darn it! #2 pro tank is just the same thing in a different wrapper. Its a cheap delivery system it dose ok but you just cant expect much for something that cost cents to make.

It's comparative.
A Civic will get you to work for a lot less than a Ferrari. Both do the job but in some cases the cheaper one is the logical choice.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
I thought that was my imagination. Alright guys this is the final straw, I'm flying out to China and burning kanger to the ground

lol dont do that, while still chinese cheap junk Kanger is one of the few that actually listen and make changes. go burn vision instead.
their clearos are horrible.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
It's comparative.
A Civic will get you to work for a lot less than a Ferrari. Both do the job but in some cases the cheaper one is the logical choice.

Im not knocking it for what it is I see why people buy them. You cant beat the price! But for its price its going to have problems. Hell my 100 to 250 dollar attys give me fits sometimes. Clearos have come along way this past year I hope they continue improving.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I found another issue with them, the new ones use an o ring on the top that swells up and causes massive leaking when you put liquid such as pluid in it :/ kangers gunna feel my wrath for messing with my protanks

I have spent a fair amount if time messing with Protanks. My blog addresses an issue with the seals on the tank between metal and glass. The one I repaired in the example is still going strong.

No clearo can work for everyone, and there are some issues. Kanger is at least trying to address the issue. It is the best clearo I have used to date.

bfrie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
Circle Pines, Minnesota
I have spent a fair amount if time messing with Protanks. My blog addresses an issue with the seals on the tank between metal and glass. The one I repaired in the example is still going strong.

No clearo can work for everyone, and there are some issues. Kanger is at least trying to address the issue. It is the best clearo I have used to date.

The protank used to be my favorite tank, but now it seems kanger changed everything I like about it in an effort to "make it better"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread