The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Protank 2

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by bfrie, Aug 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bfrie

bfrie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

picked up a protank two while I was at work the other day, so I figured I'll throw in my two cents.

Cons: It's a much stiffer draw than I remember on the old protank, so that I don't like. They still have that stupid flange in it that makes it harder to fill. The first run of protanks is still my favorite to date.

Pros: it looks sweet on my provari, it's got great flavor, easy to rebuild. Changeable glass is a neat feature that I will never use

[​IMG]

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

2. adammatt333

adammatt333 Full Member

May 2, 2013
    Clovis, CA
    Looks pretty killer! Being able to use your own drip tip is awesome. What about gurgle? Not a huge issue with the first one but occasionally a little juice spit up would occur.

3. bfrie

Never had that problem with the original, get it on this one a little with a low tank

4. Ben B Brown

Ben B Brown Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

i only get a stiff pull if i put it on a battery that blocks the air holes they are at the top of the threads that screw on the battery great pull on my svd

5. bfrie

I think I'm just to uses to my z atty and drippers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.