The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Latest VapeMail...

Discussion in 'DC/Baltimore Vapers' started by StereoDreamer, Oct 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. StereoDreamer

StereoDreamer Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 13, 2012
    Columbia MD
    A pleasant surprise from the USPS today--EARLY arrival of three vapemail packages!!!

First, some hardware from "Discount Vapers"--a couple Tanger T3s, three "Sax" clearos (to use on the DIY e-pipe I'm building), and a new Terminator-C RBA...

[​IMG]

Next, from "SmokingPipes.com" in South Carolina (an analog tobacco vendor), some pipe tobaccos for my next round of "crock pot NET" experiments...

[​IMG]

And finally, the first order for my "Zombie Apocalypse Stockpile"--three 120ml bottles of nic liquid, some TPA flavorings, and 5 pieces of 500count stainless mesh for RBA wicks from "Good Prophets"...

[​IMG]

Looks like I've got a lot of vape-related fun and experimenting ahead of me this weekend!!!

2. cruxfm

cruxfm Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2012
    oakland
  3. StereoDreamer

Oct 13, 2012
    Columbia MD
    I ordered an eVic from AquaVaporCigs today, and a couple of their RDA rebuildable drip attys (for taste-testing at vape-meets, and while DIYing, mostly.) Hopefully it will all be here by mid-week, and I can get all up-to-speed on it by the weekend, in time for the next White Rose meetup in York PA...

4. StereoDreamer

Oct 13, 2012
    Columbia MD
    I have confirmed, that in fact, the Provari custom end-caps (the ones with the cool designs engraved in them) DO fit the eVic battery tubes. And the added weight of the Stainless Steel Provari cap helps the eVic hang more straight on a lanyard when you have heavy tank on top...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. wbart

wbart Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2013
    Easton, MD, USA
    I just recieved 4 bottles from elevated vaping, DJ's Locker, Punky Bruiser, Snake Oil, Yolo.
    Also recieved 3 bottles from Alien Vapors, Smurf Piss, Watermelon Blast and Mandarin Orange

6. Chornbro

Chornbro Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2011
    VA/DC/MD Area
    Looks like you all are having fun up in here : )

7. wbart

wbart Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2013
    Easton, MD, USA
    I know I am, so many flavors so little time... I also purchased a iTaste MVP I am impressed with it and it is my 3rd mod Vamo and Evic intelligent

8. ktaing

ktaing Full Member

Nov 14, 2013
    Silver Spring
    My last vapemail was from Temco for a spool of 28gauge kanthal. It took about 6 weeks to ship because they were out of stock at the time. Before that, a big order from Mt. Baker trying different juices.

9. lilmisse

lilmisse Full Member

Feb 26, 2014
    baltimore, md
    Currently awaiting my semi-large (or so I think it is anyways lol) order from MBV. So excited to try all these juices.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.