Status
Not open for further replies.

lettucehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Indiana
I bought a LT off of the classified with (I hope) a bum battery. If its not the battery, then the whole LT doesn't work. :(

When I PM'ed the seller about it, he got kinda nasty and told me it was my problem now...

I looked around and ordered the AW IMR from RTD Vapor. From my understanding from the 'LT Noobs' thread, the AW IMRs look like they're button tops but work on the LTs. At least, that's what Orachel said in the thread and she definitely seem knowledgeable!

Generally, I find that if it is a flat top, it is mentioned in the description - but not always... :unsure:

dDubs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Buffalo, NY
I have a v1 lavatube, and heres the battery rundown-
I have two AW IMR 18650s (both with the nipple on top)
-the 1600mAh fits perfect
-the 2000mAh kinda fits, it is a touch longer and there is a very tiny gap between the end cap and the bottom of the tube.
Works perfectly fine, and you won't even see the gap unless you really look at it.

hificat101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
PA

I second LexOr's recommendation. It's what I use in my v1.5 L-Tube and they work great. When I first started with them, I got a day, and it may be my imagination, but my bat life seems to have increased now that they have gone through 10 or 15 charge cycles. Now I seem to get like a day and a half. I get mine from here:

Panasonic CGR18650CH 2250mAh

Shipping isn't free, but they have lots of other ecig supplies.

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
I have a v1 lavatube, and heres the battery rundown-
I have two AW IMR 18650s (both with the nipple on top)
-the 1600mAh fits perfect
-the 2000mAh kinda fits, it is a touch longer and there is a very tiny gap between the end cap and the bottom of the tube.
Works perfectly fine, and you won't even see the gap unless you really look at it.

thanks guy,,that explains why my 2400 is too long,,guess 185650 is not set in stone !!

Strontium

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2012
Hurricane State

ams30gts

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2012
Los Angeles

hificat101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
PA

Well, it seems fishy to me. I just ordered one from a fairly major wholesaler in China the other day along with a few other items, and I wound up paying about 75 cents more than that PLUS shipping from China.I also noticed that the place selling these must be new on Amazon Marketplace, and has zero feedback.

Fishy or no, I ordered a few. If they're junk, I''m out 10 bucks and change. Thanks for the heads up Ctor.

Ctor

static void Main()
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2012
New Jersey
Well, it seems fishy to me. I just ordered one from a fairly major wholesaler in China the other day along with a few other items, and I wound up paying about 75 cents more than that PLUS shipping from China.I also noticed that the place selling these must be new on Amazon Marketplace, and has zero feedback.

Fishy or no, I ordered a few. If they're junk, I''m out 10 bucks and change. Thanks for the heads up Ctor.

You won't be out anything. Amazon will take returns with full refund no questions asked, and will even issue you a return label with postage already paid. It might be a marketplace seller, but it's being fulfilled by Amazon, so no risk at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread