The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Lavatube charger tip

Discussion in 'Lavatube' started by Warlordxxx, Jan 8, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Warlordxxx

Warlordxxx Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2011
    Oldham UK
    Back again with another little tip to be honest i've charged 4 batteries and only just noticed this (shame on me) this only applies to the manufacturers charger not the ultrafire ones - When charging the light goes from red to orangey but the orange will fade as the battery charges - before taking the battery off charge check the light closely to ensure no orange (red led turned orange by the green led showing at the same time) is showing - if you unplug the charger and the led becomes more green than it was when charging your battery it isn't done yet - I have a habit of removing them once i see green - hope that helps someone :)

2. Hottody

Hottody Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2011
    Temcula CA
    Ok...how much vaping time do you get out of a chrarge? Thanks!

3. Keeno

Keeno Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2011
    Indiana
    I picked up the Trustfire that Volcano offers currently at their website....is this the one you refer to as manufacturers charger?? I'm just curious because mine only seems to go from red to green and no in between. I'll take a closer look next time I charge though. Thanks for the post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.