Status
Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I was hoping for large mouth to make pouring juice into them easy. I have some unicorn bottles but don't use them because of the small mouth.
There are some cheap ones on ebay that aren't PET with a little bigger mouth. I don't remember who the seller was. Came across them when looking for tester bottles.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
I was hoping for large mouth to make pouring juice into them easy. I have some unicorn bottles but don't use them because of the small mouth.
I have shaky hands; so I understand what a problem those narrow necks can be. My work-around is using a small funnel like this from Bull City, or OSDIYS. (Note: if getting from OSDIYS, get the larger{35mm} of the two. The 25mm is too small and doesn't like thick liquids.)

I also use a toothpick, or partially straightened paperclip, between the neck of the funnel and the bottle neck; to allow venting and faster pours.

I know it is not what you are looking for; but it might help until you find a source.:D

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
What is the "pour" thing you all speak of? ;)

I use a 30ml meat marinating syringe. Got it at Walmart for like 3 bucks. I did use a Dremel to cut the needle tip flat, kinda like round-nose scissors for dummies (like me). Even then, I attached a short piece of silicone tubing on the end of the needle, just to be sure and it adds a bit of length to the needle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread