LE Saber Touch VV Auction - In Time For The Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarthVap3r

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2012
uk
email has been sent. thank you for the auction and than you for the congratulations yourefired.

my first mod :O its all quite exciting aha. ive been looking all over these forums since i joined in absalute awe at the devices people have built. but when i saw this today it got added to my " i want one of those " list. frankly im amazed ( glad) nobody else caught on to this thread.

when i tell my wife tomorrow what ive done , i may not be so glad however haha :D.

VegasVaporz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Las Vegas
email has been sent. thank you for the auction and than you for the congratulations yourefired.

my first mod :O its all quite exciting aha. ive been looking all over these forums since i joined in absalute awe at the devices people have built. but when i saw this today it got added to my " i want one of those " list. frankly im amazed ( glad) nobody else caught on to this thread.

when i tell my wife tomorrow what ive done , i may not be so glad however haha :D.

You got a very good deal. I have been trying to review one of these for over a year lol. Great pick up buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread