Leak free refill bottles, do they exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulfie81

Jul 8, 2022
Hello guys,

I have a problem, I need a bottle for my E-juice, that I can have in my pocket without getting juice all over. gorilla bottles works for 10 minutes, then start dripping. I had a Coil Father Pump Dispenser, but it is a few years and not working. Trying to find these again but they are all out, everywhere. How do you store your juice when on the fly? to be able to refill a couple of times every day without getting the juice all over hands, mod and clothes

Thank y'all for your help :)

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Hello guys,

I have a problem, I need a bottle for my E-juice, that I can have in my pocket without getting juice all over. gorilla bottles works for 10 minutes, then start dripping. I had a Coil Father Pump Dispenser, but it is a few years and not working. Trying to find these again but they are all out, everywhere. How do you store your juice when on the fly? to be able to refill a couple of times every day without getting the juice all over hands, mod and clothes

Thank y'all for your help :)
Would help to know what you are refilling. In other words how big are the fill slots on your tank.

• Agree
Reactions: zoiDman

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Carrying anything vape related in pockets results in a wide variety of problems, personally I just don't do it. Saw a woman at work the other day pull a bottle of juice from her purse. There was no lid on the bottle. First though I had was what a mess that's gonna make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread