Leaky Map Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I just received a Map Tank and filled it with about 4ml of my favorite juice and it leaks at the bottom of the tank. The sleeve or tank isn't touching the delrin bottom plug. I've tried pushing it down as hard as I can but it pops back up. I've emailed Clouds of Vapor about it 2 days ago and haven't heard from them. Is there any way of saving my juice besides vaping it? Do those delrin plugs on top and bottom of the tank come off without destroying the tank? I really hate using it like this because I'm afraid the leaking juice might run down into the button on my brand new Indulgence.

Turbo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2009
Southeast/USA
The caps can come off but they're in there tight. The MAP tank can leak for more than one reason. One is if the top cap isn't flush w/ the filler ring I found. Also; don't leave it on it's side, that will cause juice to travel down the air flow tube.

There are others, check out this thread on COV sub forum about leaky MAP tanks.

Last edited:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
The caps can come off but they're in there tight. The MAP tank can leak for more than one reason. One is if the top cap isn't flush w/ the filler ring I found. Also; don't leave it on it's side, that will cause juice to travel down the air flow tube.

There are others, check out this thread on COV sub forum about leaky MAP tanks.

I thought the caps were suppose to come off but they were in there pretty tight so I left it. I'm hoping COV will get back to me soon on a replacement. I haven't heard from them in 3 days. I thought they had good customer service???? The tank is leaking at the bottom. There is at least a 1mm gap between the tank and the cap. I used a syringe to get my precious juice out, most of it anyway, the rest I vaped. Thanks for the link. I will check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread