Status
Not open for further replies.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
Not vaping at high enough wattage, the coil wicks more juice than you burn off and it has no where to go but out the air holes,

Cracked glass

Coil not in tight

Bad o’ring on the glass or the coil

Letting the tank just sit around unused too long wick saturates and it leaks, turn tank upside down and close off air vents assuming the air vents are at the bottom

Dirt on o’rings

Check out YouTube several good videos on why tanks leak

Reactions: stols001

AshKicker

Mar 10, 2018
Chicago
Oh I've got quite a few.....lol I've got a Fire Luke, outs not that bad. But the ones that are the worst are smoke actually, and crown 3, I have a few different smoks and they all seem to leak. I have a vape bag that I carry around with me. I turn all of them off, shut the base thing completely, and ALWAYS I open up and there is juice all over everything!!!!! I change coils regularly, I'm not sure what im doing wrong.
Another thing is, it seems like my coils are not lasting very long, I have a lot of mods so I don't use one tons, I try to balance out, but seems like they always taste like ....!!
Coil life no matter what brand coils they are our 110% dependent on the type of juice you use. If I use very sweet juice the coils last a short period of time if I use juice with low sweetener they last a long time. But I cannot stress enough the reason why coils get bad reviews and long Jevity is because people are using juice that kills coils. Transistor baby clouds, killer custard, lucky bird cereal, And chubby All net me at least 120 mL no matter what coils I am using

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
IMO every tank and or RTA will leak, unless it has top airflow. I've never had a single tank or RTA that did not leak at some point, until I got the Zeus with the top air flow.

Birds are gonna chirp, bees are gonna buzz and tanks are gonna leak.
Emmm, no. Not to be offensive. Tanks that leak are generally having some kind of defect. But the more airflow, the more chances of leaking.
I love my Zeus too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread