Not open for further replies.

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
No man I didn't :)
The polygonal nut just get loose with time, I think that happened when you screw your UFS on battery...

I had a similar problem with my center post and iAtty.... I put a small o-ring around the shaft of the center pin as a backup leak guard and it works great.... also gives the center pin a little more stability and a lil cushion against battery pressure...

Moshmarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2010
Minneapolis
It sounds like the two tiny o rings that go around the center post might be damaged, they are #4 in the diagram linked below:
Image:UFS4.jpg - E-Cigarette Wiki
I have some extras if you need some!

The previous owner may have pulled out the center pin at some point, and just pushed it back in there without taking off the
nut first. Pushing in the pin with the orings in there could have broken one or both of them, and I've even pulled them out along with the pin on my first GGTS.
This UFS showed up in questionable condition too, if i remember correctly..

Last edited:

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA

inquisitorj

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
Santa Rosa, CA
UPDATE: the juice is definitely leaking out of the hole the center post goes into. It is coming out around the center post, Any suggestions

I had the same issue when I first got my UFS. Take the whole pin assembly and plastic piece out. Take it all apart. There should be 3 o-rings, 1 larger and 2 tiny orings. Clean, inspect, and lube the orings. Start with the pin, put on the larger o-ring, then the flat metal nut, and then the 2 tiny o-rings. After you push those to the base of the pin, put on the plastic piece. You may have to work it past the tiny o-rings. Screw the plastic piece and the flat metal nut hand tight as hard as you can without stripping. There should now be resistance on the pin, but it should still slide up and down. Now screw the whole unit into the UFS and you should be good to go.

This is how I fixed mine. I was missing one of the tiny o-rings and it was in the wrong place when it arrived to me, so only by thoroughly breaking it down and reassembling it properly was I able to make the leak stop.

inquisitorj

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
Santa Rosa, CA
Ok. Solved that problem the tiny o rings were raining out in pieces. Now how do I keep from getting a mouthful of juice

Replace the tiny o-rings. If you have done that. Your juice control is too far open. To clear the flood, close the juice control all the way, open the air control all the way, and blow through the air holes. Have a paper towel over the mouth piece. once you have all the juice out of the tank, flip it over while still blowing inf you can. This should clear the tank. Now vape past the rest of the flood. Once it starts to dry out, close the air control all the way and then re open it a quarter turn. Now re-open the juice control an 1/8 th of a turn and go from there.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
I just got some for all of my different GGs here......
Mad_scientist_3.gif

Whoops, wrong thing!!! LMAO!!! I meant here.......http://www.theoringstore.com/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread