Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
hi guys! i want to know more to rebuild atty, hope all of you can give me advise on how to make a good build,

Building your own coils Opens Up a whole New World. And gives you the Ability to Fine Tune the Hit you get to Exactly what you Like.

I think what you will find is that Making a coil Isn't very hard. And with a Little Practice, you can make in your Sleep. But the Really Important Part is Learning how to Wick a Coil for a Given Coil Build, Watts, e-liquid PG|VG Ratio, and e-liquid Flavor.

As another Member mentioned, this is a Fantastic site...

Coil wrapping | Steam Engine | free vaping calculators

It lets you do "What If's". And can help you decide on a Wire Gauge when trying Different Wire Alloys.

Keep your eye on what happens to the "Heat Flux" when you change things like Gauge, Ohms, and Watts. Because the "Heat Flux" is one of the Most Important thing that that page is Telling you.

Reactions: Susan~S

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Below are some basics. And make sure you purchase an ohm reader (even if you mod can tell you your ohms).

Reading Materials
Coiling Calculator - Steam Engine
  • If you are interested in learning more about how to use the "Steam Engine" check out many of these great blog posts by ECF member State O' Flux. <=link
Basic Dual Coil Building Video
Once you decide on a specific RDA/RTA/RBA then you can go out an watch some more coil building videos for your specific new atomizer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread