Leather Belt Pouch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey Guys, I'm at a stand still here and could use some opinions.

I applied for the "Registered Supplier" status on ECF and they want me to build a separate section on my web site for e-cig related products before I can get approved. I need some items to list in that special section and started to draft up some plans.
This first pouch was meant to carry 2 regular e-cig batteries with cartomizers and a couple of replacement carts in the center pocket. After making the pockets large enough so a manual battery would go in and out without tripping the button the center section was to small for 2 cartos but did fit one.
View attachment 36154
Click to enlarge.
My question is, should I make this thing wider so it will hold 2 spare cartos or make it narrower so it only holds a couple of assembled units?
Here's another shot of it closed.
View attachment 36155
Any opinions would be great. Thanks.​

Conard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Robby, the leather slots will fit a standard sizes battery but they are to small for a 5ml bottle.
I do have a larger one that holds a PCC in the front zippered pocket and has a longer pocket that will hold 2 XL V4L batteries with carto and drip tip attached with room to spare. Here is a shot of the 2 sizes:
The color is only a sample and made from a low cost leather. I can make them in several colors.
Here is a shot of the inside:

The PV on the left is an XL with drip tip and the one on the right is a regular with a drip tip. The front pocket has a standard size PCC inside. There is room in front of the PV's for juice bottles.

Xenetic

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
MS USA
www.tupelovaporshop.com
IMO, you should redesign them, I wouldn't want a large pouch, I would want something that would hold an 18650 size mod and maybe a 10mL juice bottle. One can get pouches all over the place, but it is hard to find one that is the perfect size for a mod. I'm sure you would get a good bit of nuyer simply by making a Reo Grand case.

Robby

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Hamlin, PA
thanks for the pictures conard, The mega 510 pcc is a bit different in shape to the one you have pictured..i dont think it would fit nicely in that front slot but i think it might work in the back slot if not for the seperator. I could be wrong tho and maybe it will fit in that front slot... Any way u can post a picture of the large case setting beside things of reference so as to get a better idea of the total size

Conard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Rubicon, I don't have an eGo to measure for size. As soon as Alex gets his new 18650 NoEgo mod done and his site changed I'll jump on one of those.
Right now I'm just focusing on the standard set up and when those are up and running I'll do some mod pouches that hold juice.

Can you make this Accessories - Leather E-cigarette Case v2

to fit an eGo with a belt loop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread