Not open for further replies.

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
hiya

same happened to my battery but i lost the tip!!!its still vaping ok 2 weeks later so i didnt send it back...u should be okay with it

theres loadsa info on getting the taste out but i just blow mine out and drip for awhile directly to atomizer...

i find menthol a XXXXXXXXXXX to get out....bet you wish you knew what the x's stand for(so do i!)

520supra

Jan 13, 2010
Tucson,Az
it will not hurt the ecig by having the cap off. you can try to glue it back on since you should never need to get into that part of the unit. also you can try soaking the atomizer in rubbing alcohol for a couple days. this cleans it as well as removes some of the taste of the old flavors however, i have found that you can never really get rid of the taste completely. especially if it is a strong flavor.

AlexTM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Cologne, Germany
www.dampfzeichen.de
Super glue should not hurt anything, as long as you don't squeeze the whole tube into the battery ;)

As for cleaning atties (that includes getting rid of old tastes) there are tons of threads out there describing various methods. Blowing them out, a few drops of Vodka, or soaking them in hot water so far has worked for me. Although I have not yet tried to clean my clove one, since I still vape that.
It's not a bad idea to have various in use anyway, if you use different families of flavours, like sweet, tobacco, fruit, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread