Lemo 2 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
Cool, I can hear you're on top of your wicking game then :) Also, i'm sorry, I read alittle to fast when catching up with the thread, and thought there was someone asking how they could get rid of dry-hits??? I must be getting senile at 37, lol :)
Oh, yeah youtube reviewers... leave a massive amount of cotton and stuff it down into the deck then say it gives dry hits. No need for 2" of extra cotton, less is always better unless it leaks. As far as rayon wicking faster PBustardo video he tests them all and KGD actually wicked faster then rayon so I'll use my KGD and not my super cheap cotton.

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
Gotta say I'm quite impressed, didn't think it would be near as good as my newer RTA's but like most things in vaping I can't tell much difference. 1st try and its wicking fine, pretty sad when youtubers can't figure it out but I do it first try. I'll try another wrap next time at higher watts.

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
lol! I know right!!!

Vapeandbeyond

I ordered 4 more last weekend. They shipped yesterday and I'll have them by the end of the week. :w00t:
Just noticed you got it where I got it for $5? They are 10mins away, great deals on juice. Tuesday buy 2 get 1 free with $20 100mls, spend $60 and get a free Bellus, Lemo 2, Sapor RDA or ICE3 RDA, $50 free shipping. Wish I got more of them, after I got mine I told him the other shop in town sold old fast at $15 and he put it at $10 after, now its $24.99 again lol. I love mine, I use it without the drip tip to make it shorter. It has a low profile 810ish driptip built in to it pretty much and makes it a more normal sized tank lol. They are getting into DIY soon too at best prices I've seen, may change before they add it to the site but $10 for 100ml in store... no more online orders for this guy. Just wish they had a few more flavors.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Just noticed you got it where I got it for $5? They are 10mins away, great deals on juice. Tuesday buy 2 get 1 free with $20 100mls, spend $60 and get a free Bellus, Lemo 2, Sapor RDA or ICE3 RDA, $50 free shipping. Wish I got more of them, after I got mine I told him the other shop in town sold old fast at $15 and he put it at $10 after, now its $24.99 again lol. I love mine, I use it without the drip tip to make it shorter. It has a low profile 810ish driptip built in to it pretty much and makes it a more normal sized tank lol. They are getting into DIY soon too at best prices I've seen, may change before they add it to the site but $10 for 100ml in store... no more online orders for this guy. Just wish they had a few more flavors.

Hey that guy was really good to me - he charged me $5 each plus GST then gave me free shipping because I tried for a week and couldn't get his website to work (it was all buggered up). Oh yeah, on top of that he sent me 2 free 30ml bottles of ejuice. I never did vape them - I DIY so they're still sitting on my shelf but they do smell good.

I ended up grabbing 4 more Lemo 2's from Heaven's Gifts for $2 US each so I have 12 of them now. They're my daily, dependable drivers. Heaven's Gifts has them back up to $5 US. Still a good deal for a great little tank.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    Do you know if the replacement glass HG sells is authentic:
    https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Eleaf-Lemo2-Replacement-Glass-Tube-5pcs.html
    I've bought some from FT that didn't fit.
    Not sure what Eleaf was thinking, not including replacement glass...

Some of the replacement glass FT sells does fit - I'll get the links for you shortly. I've got a bunch here from FT that don't fit too. I'm not sure about HG's replacements though, I didn't order any from them but I did buy some from Vapesourcing that fit just fine.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    Do you know if the replacement glass HG sells is authentic:
    https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Eleaf-Lemo2-Replacement-Glass-Tube-5pcs.html
    I've bought some from FT that didn't fit.
    Not sure what Eleaf was thinking, not including replacement glass...

Okay, here ya go:

$4.04 Replacement Glass Tank for Eleaf Lemo 2 RTA Atomizer (5-Pack) - purple at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    $4.04 Replacement Glass Tank for Eleaf Lemo 2 RTA Atomizer (5-Pack) - blue at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    $1.34 Replacement Glass Tank for Eleaf Lemo 2 RTA Atomizer - green at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    I can vouch for all these SKU's as they were ordered recently and fit perfectly.

$4.04 Replacement Glass Tank for Eleaf Lemo 2 RTA Atomizer (5-Pack) - black at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    I left a bad review at FT for these - turned out that 2 of them were about 1/2 a millimeter too big to fit in the base but the other 3 fit just fine.

I also ordered some off eBay last year and they fit just fine but I can't seem to find very many more available there these days and the price has jumped up considerably. Last year you could get them for 99 cents with free shipping from China but those deals seem to be gone now.

• Informative
    Reactions: stols001

Paul Mohr

Oct 28, 2017
    Adrian MI
    I like my lemo, not sure which version it is (and I am not sure where it is so I can't look lol). As far as how it vapes it is a really good tank to me. It is just a pain to build on and the air flow adjustment is not very convenient. One thing I will say is it isn't a cloud a machine, especially with a tighter draw. At least mine isn't. That is ok for me though, it isn't something I look for in a MTL tank.

Some guy at a local shop just gave it to me one day because he didn't like it.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    I like my lemo, not sure which version it is (and I am not sure where it is so I can't look lol). As far as how it vapes it is a really good tank to me. It is just a pain to build on and the air flow adjustment is not very convenient. One thing I will say is it isn't a cloud a machine, especially with a tighter draw. At least mine isn't. That is ok for me though, it isn't something I look for in a MTL tank.

I'm not sure if what you have is a Lemo2. I believe there's 4 different Lemo versions (Lemo, Lemo2, Lemo3 and LemoDrop). You should be able to tell which version you have (if you can find it) just by looking at the tank. Lemo2's are marked as such, on the base under the airflow. They're really simple to build on and have an easily adjustable airflow.

And, they're not really MTL tanks so that may be why you don't like it so much. :)

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    Vaporesso Gemini in black on the left, the two others are both Lemo2's.

03o.jpg

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Okay, here ya go:

$4.04 Replacement Glass Tank for Eleaf Lemo 2 RTA Atomizer (5-Pack) - purple at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    $4.04 Replacement Glass Tank for Eleaf Lemo 2 RTA Atomizer (5-Pack) - blue at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    $1.34 Replacement Glass Tank for Eleaf Lemo 2 RTA Atomizer - green at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    I can vouch for all these SKU's as they were ordered recently and fit perfectly.

$4.04 Replacement Glass Tank for Eleaf Lemo 2 RTA Atomizer (5-Pack) - black at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    I left a bad review at FT for these - turned out that 2 of them were about 1/2 a millimeter too big to fit in the base but the other 3 fit just fine.

I also ordered some off eBay last year and they fit just fine but I can't seem to find very many more available there these days and the price has jumped up considerably. Last year you could get them for 99 cents with free shipping from China but those deals seem to be gone now.
    Thanks for taking the time and looking those up for me!

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida

Sounds like you have a V1 Lemo. Heaven Gifts has those, and the Drop for $1 clearance.

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 22, 2016
    Fredericton NB Canada
    Vaporesso Gemini in black on the left, the two others are both Lemo2's.

View attachment 698199
    You can really see the built in 810 ish drip tip in the pics there. Lemo 2 and the $4.14 Haze RDTA clone (discontinued) in my pic are best $5 I've ever spent. My newest tank, UD EZ, is laying on the floor in its box lol.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016

You never know until you get it and try it. The fact that the black ones I ordered varied in size tells you something about the quality control efforts though. :rolleyes:

I've ordered the Iwodevape ones before and they've fit fine:
    $1.44 Iwodevape Replacement Glass Tank for Eleaf Lemo 2 RTA Atomizer - authentic at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping (purple)
    $1.44 Iwodevape Replacement Glass Tank for Eleaf Lemo 2 RTA Atomizer - authentic at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping (blue)

The problem with these was the paint was gone in 2 weeks. Left me with clear glass but hey, they still fit so I can't really complain too much. However, I think I did complain :lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread